We had a few choices of hotels to stay in, and i picked Tepi Sawah based on the reviews i have read here, especially the comments made about the service from staff themselves. This is most important as I come from the hospitality industry as well.
I have the pleasure to say that the reviews were true and the services rendered by staff from pick-up service at the airport right down to their waiters at the restaurant, & housekeeping were fantastic.
Plus one of the reasons why i chose Tepi Sawah, in particular their honeymoon villa (Campuhan Villa) was because they had an outdoor bathroom/shower area.. :) it was fantastic.. you even have a fish pond while you're showering :)
The Front Desk personnel even doubled up as a Driver one morning when we planned to go to Ubud town, as there was no drivers in sight. There is only one trip into Ubud town in the morning at 9am, but you could call the staff to pick you up at any point in the town at any time at your convenience. Ubud town is quite far from Tepi Sawah. Took us 1-1/2 hours to walk - or maybe am a slow walker :P:P lol, especially when they dont really have a proper foot path at certain points and as it is a hilly area, so, you'll be going up and down the pavements. But it was a great walk. But it is definitely easier to take the shuttle service and call them for a pick up :) lol
Upon check-in, i was amazed that the staff actually stayed back and explained to us the facilities in the villas. I have never been rendered this service before when i patronise other hotels.
The staff were also helpful when it comes to arrange and advise you on the day trips and equipped you with a tour guide (if you feel you need a guide) at USD70 per day. The staff were friendly and they would try to assist you as much as they can.
Food was great. The Indonesian breakfast was delicious and we love the fruit punch and the many different fruit juices.
Highly recommended for anyone to stay here as the staff were friendly and helpful and were always there for you whenever you need something.
Overall, the trip is enjoyable and wished we had stayed longer in Ubud. Maybe next time... :)
Have fun and enjoy yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas is located south east of ubud, about 2 km to the citi center, and 27 km from the international Denpasar Ngurah Rai Airport.25 units exclusive luxury villas, mix design of traditional with modern touch facing to the rice field and beautiful tropical garden view.Free shuttle service to ubud citi center at anytime from 9am until 10pm, provide you with 2 public big swimming pool, arts gallery, spa, and the most famous restaurant of Bebek Tepi Sawah Restaurant and the Crispy Duck menu ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tepi Sawah Villas Hotel Ubud
- Tepi Sawah Villas And Spa
- Tepi Sawah Hotel
- Tepi Sawah Resort