We have just returned from Bali and loved Tepi Sawah Villas. The villas were great value for money, very private, very clean and well appointed. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. The breakfasts were great, the best we had in our two weeks in Malaysia and Indonesia. Our friends stayed in a Ubud Villa, it was large and the bathroom was awesome. We stayed in a Batuan Villa, the bathroom was not as good as the Ubud Villa but the unit was still very nicely appointed and great value for money. Tepi awah is a little way out of town, but the free shuttle service makes it very convenient. Ubud is a lovely place to stay, without the hustle and bustle of Kuta or Seminyak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas is located south east of ubud, about 2 km to the citi center, and 27 km from the international Denpasar Ngurah Rai Airport.25 units exclusive luxury villas, mix design of traditional with modern touch facing to the rice field and beautiful tropical garden view.Free shuttle service to ubud citi center at anytime from 9am until 10pm, provide you with 2 public big swimming pool, arts gallery, spa, and the most famous restaurant of Bebek Tepi Sawah Restaurant and the Crispy Duck menu ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tepi Sawah Villas Hotel Ubud
- Tepi Sawah Villas And Spa
- Tepi Sawah Hotel
- Tepi Sawah Resort