“Old Motel”

Hampton Inn Dry Ridge
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Dry Ridge
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

This place needs a renovation. It is not nearly as nice as other Hampton Inns!!! Everything is old, stained, chipped, and untidy! Staff was cordial and friendly. Room was awful, lounge was fair, breakfast was good. I would drive north or south to another Hampton...

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Tricia O, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dry Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at my property, located in Dry Ridge, KY. I wanted to thank you, and also make you aware that we are in the process of a one million dollar renovation. EVERYTHING from the ceiling to the floors will be replaced with new, beautiful furnishings. We realize that things are not as new as they should be for a Hampton Inn and that is why are we re-doing every single detail. I am sorry that you did not find the currect condition as nice as you were expecting but I would invite you to call me directly before your next visit and I will make sure that everything is perfect! Thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback. Tricia Olsen, General Manager 859-823-7111

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We had a very pleasant stay, everything was clean. We were close to the elevator and you could hear that. Didn't hear much through the night though. Breakfast was good, better then some continental breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2013

if you stop in Dry Ridge this is the place to stay, great food and wonderful personnel. the room was nice and clean as expected, and the entire staff made me feel at home. Everyone went out of their way to be helpful and make my stay as comfortable as possible.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tricia O, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dry Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

My name is Tricia Olsen and I am the general manager of the Hampton Inn in Dry Ridge, KY. I wanted to thank you, VERY much for taking the time to leave postive feedback on tripadvisor about your experience at my hotel. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can assist you in anyway.

Warmest Regards,
Tricia Olsen

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Hampton Hotels and their staff never fail to provide me with a wonderful stay. The warm smiling faces at the desk, incredibly comfortable and clean beds, and healthy delicious breakfasts make for a memorable stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2013

This hotel has a lot if conflict with one another I was at the front desk for 10 minutes while april was talking to the gm about a couple of employees needing hours cut and honestly did not like the hostility they both showed along with other employees talking about how they don't see why april was upset cause she has been paid sitting at home. This is a job if you can't seperate life and job custumer service is not where you ladies need to be.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Jason D,

I am the GM of the Hampton Inn and I am writing in response to your comments regarding your experience at my front desk. I was hopeful that you could verify the confirmation number for your stay at my hotel? We guarantee that our guests do not experience such troubles during their time at the Hampton Inn by offering the satisfaction guarantee. I am rarely at the front desk working, or having personal conversations but when I am, I keep my professionalism to the expectations of Hilton Worldwide. I would love to speak with you personally about your feedback. It would be my pleasure, provided a confirmation number, to envoke the 100% satisfaction guarantee due to complaint that you have made. Please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience 859-823-7111.

Professionally Yours,
Tricia Olsen

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Praise and positive feedback for the following Hampton Inn Dry Ridge (KY) personnel: * Trisha (morning mgr) * April (morning desk) * Cassandra (desk, mgr) * Lisa (breakfast service) * Tommy (night desk) at the Hampton Inn Dry Ridge, 1200 Cull Road Dry Ridge, KY 41035 Many thanks for your kind care...!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Hotel was ok...not the best Hampton I have ever stayed at. The room was relatively clean but it needed a deep clean...there was noticeable dust quite thick next to the walls. The hallway smelled very musty on our level. Breakfast was good, alot of variety and more items other than just normal continental breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Best Western Inn Florence
#3 of 28 in Florence
Ramada Sparta/At Speedway
Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence

Been to Hampton Inn Dry Ridge? Share your experiences!