“Great Stopover Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Dry Ridge
Acworth, Georgia
“Great Stopover Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

We just stayed here 12/27/13 and had a great time. The indoor pool was perfect for the kids. The breakfast buffet was very good and had a good selection for someone doing a low carb diet. (Something that is difficult to find with most hotels that offer free breakfast). The rooms were spacious and clean with a personal handwritten note from Gena, from housekeeping, hoping that our room is clean and to our satisfaction. Michelle, from the breakfast buffet, made our stay super special by making the kids hot chocolate and giving them muffins for our trip home. Overall, great experience and I highly recommend it!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

Clean and nice place. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Make sure to check out the Mexican restaurant that shares a parking lot with them. It is very good food and very friendly staff there as well.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Bloomfield hills
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

This place needs a renovation. It is not nearly as nice as other Hampton Inns!!! Everything is old, stained, chipped, and untidy! Staff was cordial and friendly. Room was awful, lounge was fair, breakfast was good. I would drive north or south to another Hampton...

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Tricia O, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dry Ridge, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at my property, located in Dry Ridge, KY. I wanted to thank you, and also make you aware that we are in the process of a one million dollar renovation. EVERYTHING from the ceiling to the floors will be replaced with new, beautiful furnishings. We realize that things are not as new as they should be for a Hampton Inn and that is why are we re-doing every single detail. I am sorry that you did not find the currect condition as nice as you were expecting but I would invite you to call me directly before your next visit and I will make sure that everything is perfect! Thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback. Tricia Olsen, General Manager 859-823-7111
United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

We had a very pleasant stay, everything was clean. We were close to the elevator and you could hear that. Didn't hear much through the night though. Breakfast was good, better then some continental breakfast.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

if you stop in Dry Ridge this is the place to stay, great food and wonderful personnel. the room was nice and clean as expected, and the entire staff made me feel at home. Everyone went out of their way to be helpful and make my stay as comfortable as possible.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tricia O, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dry Ridge, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
My name is Tricia Olsen and I am the general manager of the Hampton Inn in Dry Ridge, KY. I wanted to thank you, VERY much for taking the time to leave postive feedback on tripadvisor about your experience at my hotel. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can assist you in anyway.

Warmest Regards,
Tricia Olsen
Alcoa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Hampton Hotels and their staff never fail to provide me with a wonderful stay. The warm smiling faces at the desk, incredibly comfortable and clean beds, and healthy delicious breakfasts make for a memorable stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Salt lake
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

This hotel has a lot if conflict with one another I was at the front desk for 10 minutes while april was talking to the gm about a couple of employees needing hours cut and honestly did not like the hostility they both showed along with other employees talking about how they don't see why april was upset cause she has been paid sitting at home. This is a job if you can't seperate life and job custumer service is not where you ladies need to be.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Jason D,

I am the GM of the Hampton Inn and I am writing in response to your comments regarding your experience at my front desk. I was hopeful that you could verify the confirmation number for your stay at my hotel? We guarantee that our guests do not experience such troubles during their time at the Hampton Inn by offering the satisfaction guarantee. I am rarely at the front desk working, or having personal conversations but when I am, I keep my professionalism to the expectations of Hilton Worldwide. I would love to speak with you personally about your feedback. It would be my pleasure, provided a confirmation number, to envoke the 100% satisfaction guarantee due to complaint that you have made. Please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience 859-823-7111.

Professionally Yours,
BEST WESTERN Inn Florence
BEST WESTERN Inn Florence
#3 of 26 in Florence
Homewood Suites Cincinnati Airport South-Florence

Been to Hampton Inn Dry Ridge? Share your experiences!