“Yummy dog friendly place”
Review of Beans

Beans
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Dry Ridge
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Beans is a favorite local stop for fresh donuts, full-service breakfast, homemade bakery goods, all-natural deli meats and cheeses; Caribou coffee, and UDF ice cream.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great staff, wonderful meal and great outside seating for our pup. And you have to try a donut (even tho donut holes come with the sandwich). Warm donut with maple topping and bacon sprinkles was exceptional!

1  Thank S7154ZEjulieb

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice restaurant. Has Great Breakfast!! Clean and fast. Donuts are homemade daily. Very accomodating to customers.

1  Thank biggs1232016
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This lovely little, hometown restaurant uses quality ingredients and a family-friendly atmosphere to host its guests. All individuals that my family interacted with used both a smile and eye contact; my son (who is quite a picky eater) said that his sandwich was one of the best he's ever eaten. The server who delivered our food told him that it had a spicy mustard on it and if he didn't like it to let her know and she would be happy to get him something else. My nephew devoured his breakfast burrito, calling it "yummy." The food was prepared fresh and the coffee was flavorful. This is a great restaurant option instead of a chain restaurant--here, you are valued and treated like family. Keep up the good work and we look forward to visiting next time we are in the area!

1  Thank meredithworthington
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff greeted us warmly, giving us the specials and deals of the day. The food preparer knew he made a sandwich mistake before giving to us. He did it over without the sauce requested. The gravy for biscuits were a bit spicy, anyway my life liked it.

1  Thank George J
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I ate here for breakfast after our hotel’s breakfast came up short (ie, no meat). I am gluten-sensitive and the usual hotel fare just didn’t cut it, so we headed to Beans. I ordered bacon and sausage, which were delicious! My husband ordered the All Ya’ll Biscuits and Gravy with country potatoes, while my daughter ordered the Pancake Platter with bacon. They both said their meals were awesome! There were several other options available for those requiring gluten-free food. Everything was hot, fresh, and tasted amazing!

2  Thank divekettle