“Great Breakfast!”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #8 of 14 Restaurants in Eddyville
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Coffee hot and good. Sausage biscuit fresh, hot, and soft. I like McDonald's sausage better than Hardees as it's a bit milder but still tasty. Used drive-thru so I didn't see inside, but what I saw was clean. People taking and serving order were friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Ordered 2 smoothies, got 1 right and the other one looked awful. the manager didn't even know what it was. tried 2 just get money back, pull up and wait, finally had to go in. this is
not the first time something like this has happened. there was 3 people standing at the
window with back to us. poor service & management!!!!!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Easy in and easy out. Quick service for our favorite sandwiches...the angus mushroom and Swiss. A busy time of day did not slow down efficient service.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

wait staff were slow and disinterested, food was average but did like the dollar drink . the salad was not very fresh and not many dressings to choose from.

Reviewed 3 August 2012

I'v not experienced the best service from this McDonalds in the past, but when it's late in the evening and you are hungry, you take a collective sigh and brave the drive through. I asked for salt in my bag. They failed to put it there. Evidently my server was having a very bad evening. When I went to get the salt I had to tap on the window due to the lobby being closed. It was shortly after 10 pm. Someone came to the door. I asked for salt. The worker went to get it. I overheard my server say "all this for F*****G salt. Wow. I was stunned. Very glad no children were around. What a horrible attitude. I think from now on......I'll deal with the hunger. My advice... go to Hardees acrosse the street or drive just a few miles down the road.

1  Thank charles121562