“Best frog legs ever”

Willow Pond Catfish Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Eddyville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Came in for my birthday had the frog legs and they were the biggest and bestest yes bestest I've ever had the fish is always great tons of hush puppies and try the bean relish

There are newer reviews for Willow Pond Catfish Restaurant

Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

Consistently good place for catfish and all the fixin's. I like the fried and grilled, but I haven't tried the blackened. My hubby was happy with the grilled cod he had tonight. My family likes the mayo slaw (excluding me, I'm not much on slaw). The only thing we've found we don't like is their green beans! Too much sugar for our taste.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Lots of selections at this restaurant, and hush puppies and white beans with every order. We were pleasantly surprised to find some healthy options like grilled tilapia and steamed vegetables.

We would definitely recommend this restaurant if you're in the area.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

My family has been going to Willow Pond for fish since it opened many years ago. It was always my dad's first choice if we were taking him out for a special meal. The hushpuppies are the best I've ever eaten anywhere. I could make a meal on them even without the wonderful fish, but I wouldn't want to. :)

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Our Dayton Bass Club fishes Lake Barkley every spring. A regular favorite place to eat is the Willow Pond! We love the Hush Puppies! The Catfish, white beans and slaw are our favorites. We love the Family atmosphere and southern hospitality of the owners and wait staff. Did I mention the Hush Puppies? We always have a good experience here and even the hamburgers are to die for.