We stayed for a week while at a baseball tournament in Elizabethtown KY. The room size was as expected, Just big enough for two queen beds and a table. We were especially happy with the mini refrigerator in the room, it definitely came in handy. I was also very happy with the firmness of the bed. With my bad back I normally wake up in hotels in pain but that didn't happen which made my stay even more pleasant. The only negatives I had was that I wished that the bathroom had a fan. 2 adults and 2 teenagers staying in one room a fan would have drowned out some of the noise etc. LOL. Also the shower head was so low my 5' 11" husband had to crouch down in the shower to rinse off his head. Another suggestion would be for more of a variety at breakfast. When you stay 7 days with the same breakfast items every day it gets kind of boring. A little switch every day would have been nice.
What set this hotel apart from others that we have stayed at was the staff. I don't know if it was the southern hospitality that we hear so much about, but they were some of the nicest hotel staff I've ever dealt with. From the front desk to the cleaning staff they were always smiling and helpful. I feel the need to mention one staff member - Kristina. the first day we got there she found me roaming the hall with my luggage looking for an elevator and our room After she told me they don't have an elevator she not only offered to show me where our room was but also offered to help me carry my suitcases up the stairs. I just felt like that was something above and beyond. Throughout our week stay I had a few other opportunities to run into Kristina - when she was cleaning rooms and also when she was handling the breakfast. Each time she was friendly and helpful always asking if we needed anything.
I would definitely recommend this location to anyone looking for a good, clean, friendly value priced hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of this Elizabethtown, KY hotel are invited to enjoy various amenities, like free hot breakfast, a free newspaper, free local calls and free coffee. This pet-friendly hotel also has a seasonal outdoor pool. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms and access to copy and fax services. All spacious guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television with free HBO on 32-inch high-definition televisions. Suites also come with sofa sleepers. For that special occasion, be sure to ask about the luxurious jacuzzi suites. King rooms feature large work desks and recliners. Large outdoor courtyard, seasonal pool, and outdoor grills available for guests use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Elizabethtown Hotel Elizabethtown
- Elizabethtown Comfort Inn