We are staying in Elizabethtown for work, and there aren't many hotel options. For some reason, the hotels in this area are pricey. We picked this one based upon reviews. This is a typical Quality Inn - nothing fancy (i.e, no granite counter tops) but adequate. The room we had for the first few days on the ground floor was dark and a little depressing. We also had no maid service. When we had wet towels, we had to go to the front desk to get new towels. However, we talked to the general manager, Jeffrey, and he moved us to a room on the second level that is much nicer. Thank you, Jeffrey. It has a vaulted ceiling and better light. We have a king-sized bed, refrigerator, microwave and a nice work desk. The maid did knock on our door and asked if we needed anything. We're staying here for two weeks, so we are happy for the new room. I have tried the fitness equipment. The room is small, but there is a treadmill, bike and a small array of free weights. I did not try the pool, but it is large, and I saw someone cleaning it. Thankfully, there is a laundry room. We checked in on a Saturday during a tournament of some kind and every hotel in the area was full of loud families. The lobby was really noisy, but the hotel really can't do anything about that. Fortunately, the kids were not loud at night, and we never really heard them coming or going. The breakfast is adequate with eggs, sausage, waffles, cereals and the usual continental offerings. You can pick up a USA Today. The staff is very friendly and eager to please. There are plenty of chain restaurants within a quarter mile, and one very good Indian restaurant called Namaste, if you like Indian food. The location is right off the interstate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of this Elizabethtown, KY hotel are invited to enjoy various amenities, like free hot breakfast, a free newspaper, free local calls and free coffee. This pet-friendly hotel also has a seasonal outdoor pool. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms and access to copy and fax services. All spacious guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television with free HBO on 32-inch high-definition televisions. Suites also come with sofa sleepers. For that special occasion, be sure to ask about the luxurious jacuzzi suites. King rooms feature large work desks and recliners. Large outdoor courtyard, seasonal pool, and outdoor grills available for guests use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Elizabethtown Hotel Elizabethtown
- Elizabethtown Comfort Inn