“Best "Mom-n-Pop" Place in Town!!!”
Review of Bub's Cafe

Bub's Cafe
Ranked #34 of 130 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Fast, Friendly Service (Amazing Sweet Tea, BTW)! Food is Always Cooked to Perfection. Never Disappointed :-)

1  Thank Amy S

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Took my son in for him to try the what I think is the best burger in town. He had the Bacon Cheeseburger and I had the Rueben . He was so shocked to see how big the sandwich was and really had a hard time eating it and all the fries. The ladies are super nice and the food is made fresh. They make sure take their time to make each thing tasty. The décor reminds me of childhood fun and makes for conversation piece at the table with who ever when they see all the things they have up. This is a MOM and POP dinner that gives you a lot of yummy food.

1  Thank D C
Reviewed 8 March 2014

My wife and I decided to try this local spot for breakfast one Saturday morning. It doesn't look like much from the parking lot, but inside it's quite pleasant. Nicely decorated and it's mostly clean, although I did notice that the floor could've used a mopping, but mostly from dirty shoes, not food.

Our waitress was very friendly. The menu for breakfast is somewhat limited. It has all the usual egg, pancake, biscuit dishes you'd expect in an area like this. My wife is more health-conscious, however, and remarked that it was a shame they didn't offer yogurt or fruit. That said, we were with another couple, and the lady ordered a side of cottage cheese and pineapple. We were all shocked at how much cottage cheese there was on the plate! My wife later said that would've been a full breakfast for her!

Their omelettes are 4 egg jobs and we decided to split the Denver omelette. It came with your choice of hash browns or cottage fries. We got the fries and the whole meal was quite good. Our friends were also pleased with their omelette, which they also split. Plenty of food!

So, good food for very reasonable money, nice atmosphere (the locals in there obviously know a good place), and good service. Although my wife may give me a hard time about it, I'm pretty sure we'll go back. We liked everything about it, except for my wife's disappointment in nothing on the menu for health-conscious people. (Which is why I give it four circles instead of five!)

1  Thank DH42701
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I have eated several times there and never was I ever disappointed in the food or the service. They are always friendly and always attentive. The food is awesome! You get alot for the money and you won't walk away hungry. The Rueben sandwich is my fav and it's good. The burgers are huge! My son could not believe how big they were. Great!

Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

Awesome homemade burger and fries. Very pleasant and friendly staff. Nice and clean including the restroom