“Nicest employees, terrific food!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #17 of 126 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Nicest employees, terrific food!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Probably the friendliest employees in any fast-food restaurant I've ever visited! Plus, you can't beat the food! The next time I drive thru E-town, I will DEFINITELY stop there! Plus, my son dropped his drink in the parking lot and the sweet girl at the counter saw this, and she brought us a new one at no charge and even helped us clean up the spilled ice.

Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Only free food could make it any better!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I love this Chick-fil-A! It's so good I eat there every chance I get. I never get tired of the awesome customer service, the cheese sauce with my fries, the high health department score, or the amazing spicy deluxe sandwich... especially when I add bacon.

2 Thank JNewt216
Key West, Florida
“Why I Love KY!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I go to this restaurant simply because I know that my purchase is appreciated. I always get GREAT food, and even better service. It's so nice to see a smiling face that is happy that I decided to spend my breakfast with them!!

Rineyville, Kentucky, United States
“Always Perfect”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I have always had super friendly service, my order has never been wrong. Can't say that for any other fast food joint in town!

“Love Chick-fil-A”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Chick-fil-a is the best fast food and kid friendly restaurant here in Elizabethtown! I love the friendly service that I receive each time I go. You also can't go wrong with their signature sauce!

• Visited November 2013