“Great”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #20 of 126 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I'm always so pleased with the great customer service and food that you receive their. Chick-fil-A is always consistent with providing great service no matter what location you visit. Love it!

“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Everything was terrific. I had the grilled sandwich with sweet tea, it was really good. The service and cleanliness was great too.

“Best Darn Chicken and Service around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have to say that the experience I received at Chick-fil-A E-Town was excellent on every level. The staff are so friendly, the food is the best, it is delivered to you fast and the restaurant is so clean. I will certainly return frequently as I have to make my way through E-Town.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food for the whole family!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

If you want great service with friendly people and great food every time this is place for you. The people are always friendly and they always great you with a smile. Love it

• Visited April 2014
“Nicest employees, terrific food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Probably the friendliest employees in any fast-food restaurant I've ever visited! Plus, you can't beat the food! The next time I drive thru E-town, I will DEFINITELY stop there! Plus, my son dropped his drink in the parking lot and the sweet girl at the counter saw this, and she brought us a new one at no charge and even helped us clean up the spilled ice.