“Wow! I love this place!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #19 of 126 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Fast food
“Wow! I love this place!”
Reviewed 5 March 2011

This is the friendliest staff I have ever seen at any Chick-fil-A. The food was wonderful, they offered fresh ground pepper for my salad, they refilled my drink for me, took my tray... This was the best experience I've ever had at a "fast food" restaurant. You guys are THE BEST!

2 Thank Irishflyguy

Glencoe, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service in A++”
Reviewed 13 October 2010

Wonderful food with EXCELLENT service! What a wonderful place to enjoy a quick bite to eat and know you will be taken care of with care! Great family restaurant!

1 Thank JaciPink
Louisville, Kentucky
“Very nice people”
Reviewed 6 August 2010

The food is ok but the service is tremendous. Very polite people work there and I appreciate that.

1 Thank philobetto
Dallas, Texas
1,727 restaurant reviews
“Always Good When You Stop at Chik F A”
Reviewed 11 January 2010

This location is no exception to the service and quality one finds at Chik Fil A. This is a good location located on US 31 in Elizbathtown. The quality of the food and the service was excellent.

1 Thank texaswillie
Usa, Japan
“Always good”
Reviewed 17 December 2006

Love Chick-Fil-A near the Towne Mall. I go in many times for lunch. The service is always friendly and the food is always good. The servers even come to the table and take trays away and bring your drink refills to you. Unusual for fast food places. I also like the complimentary newspapers that are available to read while you are there. I like the fact, too, that they participate in local events like the recent coat drive for needy people. The uplifting music is a plus, too. I love Chick-Fil-A and this is one of my favorites.

2 Thank quiltingtravelmom