“Good Place to Get Away”

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Elizabethtown
Owensboro
“Good Place to Get Away”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We have stayed here before. It is easy to find and convenient for many restaurants. This time we chose the King room with the heart shaped hot tub. The room was clean and the staff were friendly, even offering discount coupons for dinner. Breakfast provided was good and they offered a good variety. Our only complaint was the hot tub drain wouldn't close, it lost water before 30 minutes was up and you either had to refill it or get out. All in all our trip was very pleasant and we would be happy to return here.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Let me start by saying thank you for completing our guest survey. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you as a guest in the future. All your comments have been noted. We take all comments and try to become a better hotel from them. Once again, thank you from all of us at Best Western Atrium Gardens and save travels to you and yours.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
etown, United States
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This was a very nice and pleasant stay... The staff very friendly and helpful and answered all my questions... They knew things about the surrounding area and they were good at answering about shops and locations of everything near the hotel. nothing crazy fancy but definitely better than the average hotel.. very affordable for what you get... staff was great! very friendly and helped get whatever you need. definitely will stay there again in the future.. area is nice and lots of things close. no complaints at all about anything... i didn't get to use the pool area but it looked really nice.. coffee selection was great and internet worked fine.... like i said no major complaints for what i got... fits typical best western but a little nicer than your average best western chain hotel...

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Thank you for the kind words that you shared on Trip Advisor. I'm pleased to hear the staff was friendly, as that's what I expect and you as a guest deserve. We look forward to in having you visit again, and I'm confident that your next visit will be as pleasant as your last. Once again, thank you for taking time to complete the survey. Have a nice day, and safe travels where ever you may go.

Glasgow , Ky, United States
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Room was supposed to have a fridge ,which it did'nt , I had forgotten this until after we checked out or Iwould have complained . The room had only one chair , a room for two people should have two chairs or one big enough for at least 2 people .It was clean , Breakfast was good , good location for shopping and several restaurants near the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Todd P, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Let me start by thanking you for completing our guest survey regarding your recent stay at our property. I would like to apologize for the room not having a refrigerator in it. Most our rooms have refrigerators in them. I'm currently in the process of updating our rooms and do apologize for any inconvenience that this my have caused you. If you choose to come stay with us again, I'd like to offer you a 15% discount on your next stay. My goal is for every guest to have what they need and expect while staying at our property. Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to being the hotel of your choice.
Sincerely
Property Manager
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I chose this location based upon the information provided on the Best Western website and it saying that this motel was just remodeled. I think the only part of the entire hotel that was that was remodeled was the lobby. Well, I don't sleep in the lobby! Bed was awful. They placed us in one of the jacuzzi suites. I wish I had taken a look at the picture one traveler provided on Trip Advisor of that room. No privacy while in the bathroom. If you pay more to have the jacuzzi in your bedroom, just be aware of this.

Room Tip: Trying to get around in the hotel is very confusing the way in which all the rooms are laid out. Ma...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Todd P, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Let me start by thanking you for completing our guest survey regarding your recent stay at our property. I assure you that all your comments are being addressed so that we can better serve our future guest. Once again, thank you and if you have any questions please feel free to call me directly at 270-769-3030.

Todd Pollard, Property Manager
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 December 2013

First time staying here and I did it know what I was going to get. I booked in the morning, with Lacey, and arrived in the evening. I was originally booked for the second floor but did not want to climb the steps. Brandy easily moved me to the first floor. Lacey and Brandy were very helpful desk clerks. I extended my stay to another day without a problem. The rooms were clean. The maids were accommodating. The heated pool was just a little chilly. The whirlpool tub in the room was superb. The breakfast bar was excellent with it's many, many choices and very friendly service. I will stay here again when I am in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. GREAT STAY!

Room Tip: If you can try to get on the first floor but do not book to far to the back as you hear the vehicles...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
I would like to start by saying thank you for your positive remarks, and I'm very pleased that my staff was friendly, as that is the first thing I require of them. WE are here to be provide you the comforts you expect and when you come back I promise that you'll receive the same friendly service. Again, thank you for for completing the survey, and look forward to having you return
Freeland, United States
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Very happy with the accommodations, very clean and quiet. Breakfast was very good, had a lot of choices. We were able to park close to the building so we could keep an eye on our car. If we travel through this area again we would certainly stay at this hotel. I would recommend it to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Let me start by thanking you completing our guest survey regarding your stay with us here at Best Western. your comments are appreciated and used to better serve our guest in the future.

sincerely,
Property Manager
Celina, Ohio
Reviewed 14 December 2013

tried this hotel with reservation as the last Best Western wasn't up to par.. This was was far superior.. Great staff .. friendly and efficient.. room was clean and comfy... Hotel had a lot of guests but was quiet.. which I loved. breakfast had all the expected things but with attention to detail.. the eggs were little omelets.. the sausage was nicely browned (that doesn't always happen).. It was nice to be in a moderately priced hotel that made you feel special.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Thank you for your positive comments!!!!! Your experience with us is what WE strive to do for all guest. We want to be the best we can possible be and by our guest leaving responses that how I know what we are doing both good and bad. So let me take the time to say thank you!!!! If your in this area we at Best Western Atrium Gardens would enjoy seeing Y'ALL again.