“Great Hotel with Excellent Service”

Wingfield Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Elizabethtown
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We were pleasantly surprised when arriving at the hotel. Very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had hoped the bed would have been a little more comfortable - pillow top maybe but they were comfortable for the one evening that we stayed. We would definitely stay again!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Thank you for visiting with us at Best Western Atruim Gardens. We are very pleased that you Enjoyed your stayed and hope to see you again. The service you received is the serice I and my staff will continue to give. Our moto here is "guest are family", and treated as if you are is what I expect. Once again, THANK YOU for completing the survey and have safe happy travels

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We had a great night at this hotel and enjoyed being able to walk to a restaurant for dinner after check-in. There was nothing the staff could have done to make the stay any better. Breakfast in the morning was excellent, lots of choices to eat healthy.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you for stopping by. Very pleased that the staff treated you friendly and took care of your needs Safe Travels

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Price quoted was NOT what was the total included. Room unclean, in need of a vacuum, sink stopped-up, filled while brushing teeth. Tub/shower had black mildew coming off of under molding on side of tub. So, how clean was everything?

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

I personally want to apologize for your recent visit with us. I want ever guest to have a positive experience and your visit with us obviously wasn't what I expect my guest to experience. Thank you for your input and advise.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

You cannot stay at a better hotel for the price, just remember to book ahead. The hotel is just off I65, the food what ever you want is within walking distance. The front desk can let you know what the traffic is like detour and construction on your route.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you..... Your comments are the exact response we strive for hear from our guest at Best Western Atrium Gardens. Here we treat people the way they want to be treated; with Friendly staff and a clean nights sleep and a excellent breakfast choice. So thank you again for staying with us and come back anytime

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We are snowbirds passing through on our way home. Called hotel direct at 6:15 and was told hotel was booked. We then called number for reward points and were told there were rooms available and we had a choice of room type so we reserved a king. Upon arrival at 8:00 we were told we had to wait as the room was dirty. After an hour wait we were given keys only to find it was not a king room so we called front desk and they said our room was not yet cleaned--we could wait a few minutes and they would transfer us. At 10:00 we went back to the desk and were finally given the keys to a king. At that time there were several others lined up with complaints. The room had a jacuzzi and only a shower curtain separating the bed from the toilet! Both rooms offered only a bar of soap and no other toiletries. By the time we settled in we were too tired to enjoy any amenities! This place is very poorly managed and we will not be returning.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Bob G
todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

I apologize for your recent visit. I completely understand your complaints, and extreme measure where taken to prevent this from happening again

Reviewed 25 March 2014

This is a good clean hotel conveniently located off of I-75 in Elizabethtown , KY. It is well maintained and is clean throughout the premises. For the cost of the room the breakfast was adequate but I expected more variety and a little higher quality. However, overall, I would recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for Staying with us.. I'm proud to tell you starting this week I've added scrambled eggs, chicken patties and bacon as extra items to the breakfast, along with the biscuits and gravy. Please come again and tell me your opinion on the newly offered breakfast. I do appreciate you taking time and letting me know how I could improve your stay with us.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

As we were driving south toward Orlando we had to stop for a few hours of rest before hitting the road again. We stopped in Elizabethtown, KY at about 1 am. We were served quickly and got a nice, comfy and clean room for a family of 5 for under $100.00! The beds were Queen sized which fit well for the two big guys in one bed and myself with my two younger daughters in the other. The bathroom was clean and overall there were no issues. Best Western also provided a continental breakfast that included hot eggs, sausage, and biscuits with gravy. They had cold cereal, waffles, juice, coffee and several other items to choose from. The ONLY complaint I would have was that it seemed to take some time, to get some of the items for breakfast, refilled. The woman working breakfast was friendly but she had to go elsewhere for items and whenever she returned, something else was out and she had to leave again and again. Just seems like there may be some easier solution for her. Just a thought. Overall, would stay again. Thanks Best Western.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for stopping by on your vacation. And yes, I have changed the way my breakfast attendants process. Thank you for your suggestion. Have safe travels and come see us on your way back through.