“Nice motel. Clean nice breakfast. Outside traffic was a...”

Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Nice motel. Clean nice breakfast. Outside traffic was a little loud. Also had trouble with TV remote. It needed a new remote.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I'm not normally overly critical, so I will preface this review with that. First, the good stuff: Scott, the front desk agent who checked me in, was wonderful. Thank you, Scott. The rest about this hotel is mediocre. I had Room 328. It was on the end/side of the hotel that got noise from the highway that runs nearby. The bed was ok. The pillows were all very overstuffed foam, too firm, and I ended up putting the deco pillows inside a pillowcase in order to replicate something that I could get some sort of support that I was used to. The A/C/heating unit was hard to control. I ended up just selecting FAN ON and turning the on-demand temp setting to something that would never cycle on because the unit was so noisy. Oh, another good thing: water from the bath vanity faucet was nice and cold. The mini-fridge was adequate, but I kept my stuff inside a thermo-pack inside the fridge for best result. The room was clean, bathroom ok, & unit fairly spacious. Breakfast bar was nothing spectacular...plain eggs (no condiments like cheese, salsa), sausage, standard waffle iron fare, cereal... Best comment is that the property was clean & seemed to be well-maintained. Also really nice staff !

Room Tip: ask for a room, top floor, away from highway end of the building
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The hotel itself is nice, but I felt I had to go online and write about the internet connectivity. While it might seem a little petty, it is really frustrating when I see the endless commercials on the preview channel on the TV mentioning free high speed internet. I need a decent connection in order to work but it is so bad here I had to tether my cell phone to get online to write the review. When I complained to the desk all I got was "yes, we know it sucks. We are trying to get out of our contract" - fat lot of good that does me. I will be leaving for greener pastures tomorrow and will NEVER return.

Room Tip: If you need internet, stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TheSlaterFamily
Reviewed 12 March 2014

This property is in a great location. Easy to get to the Aquarium and the Zoo. Clean and spacious rooms. The pool was great. The breakfast in the morning is better than most. The staff was very friendly. Will stay here again.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This was a very nice property at a great location. Had to go to Florence and Covington and this was minutes from each. The room was clean and spacious, and the staff very friendly. My wife left her Kindle and a pillow in the room, and they called us shortly after we checked out. We were at breakfast nearby, with family and headed back, and they had it waiting for us.
This is a definite stay for us on future visits to family in the area.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Erlanger
Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Erlanger Ky- Cincinnati Airport
WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence
Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport
Homewood Suites Cincinnati Airport South-Florence
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger? Share your experiences!