“Very friendly staff, clean, and comfortable!”

Quality Inn and Suites
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Very friendly staff, clean, and comfortable!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

I was on my way to Jamaica with a group of 6 others, and missed a connection and was inconvenienced and stuck in Cincinnati for the night. We found this hotel and the staff just went above and beyond to make us comfortable, and feel better about not being where we wanted to be. the room was VERY clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good as well. For as many people as were staying at the hotel for the night it was next to silent as well. Not the most high end hotel I've ever stayed at but for the price it was wonderful. And the customer service we received made it so we couldn't have asked for a better place to be! I would stay at this hotel anytime I'm in the area again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Chandra S, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear Jamaica Group,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. You were a pleasure and a joy as a guest. We loved having you here and look forward to seeing you again in the future. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Asst. General Manager
859-746-0300

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Cocoa Beach, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

We will …NEVER… EVER, I repeat, NEVER…EVER stay at this hotel again. Do so at your own your own risk. There are too many reasons to mention as we are now in the process of checking out after a 4 day stay here.

Water: Hot water sometimes, many times not.

Breakfast:
Coffee old, cold and bitter.
Egg pattie of some type: Ice Cold and was brought to the front desk and problem was ignored and not fixed.
The toaster: Only 1 side working which resulted in a long waiting line. Kept setting off a circuit breaker which my husband personally fixed 7 times one morning (located in a cabinet under the shelf)

The Do Not Disturb sign was ignored.

Room was not touched by housekeeping on the first day.

We will never stay here again and will advise friends and family to avoid this place as well.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ex-Snowbird

Travellers are raving about these Erlanger hotels

Cincinnati, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

This property is located only a few minutes from CVG and very close to I-275. It's also across from a few fast food outlets and a convenience store. The building is well maintained however some of the soft furnishings in the room show a little wear (light staining, etc.). The bedding is comfortable and while basic amenities are adequate, they are basic. The extra workspace, large vanity area, and refrigerator / microwave in many rooms is a nice thing to have.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Chandra S, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 9 February 2014
Dear CVGJetGuy,

Asst. General Manager
859-746-0300
Fairborn, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

The hotel is conveniently located near the greater Cincinnati Airport. It is older and our room was clean. No microwave or frig. The king bed was comfortable. The included breakfast was below average. There were hard boiled eggs and warm sausage gravy with hard biscuits. We didn’t try the waffles. The front desk clerk was also taking care of the breakfast area and several tables did need a wipe off. We did take advantage of their Park & Fly program. By staying one night for $99 (including tax), we could park in their lot for up to two weeks and get shuttle service to and from the airport. I understand that one may park in lot for $4 / night without a stay. The shuttle van did get us to the airport and back but I'd suggest starting to look for a newer one.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Chandra S, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to voice you comments and concerns. We have taken note and are making appropriate changes. We have already started making changes to the breakfast menu and are implementing them now. We apologize that not all our rooms have microwaves and refrigerators but the hotel is upgrading and soon all the rooms will be equipped with them. We know the shuttle is an older model and we are in the process of purchasing a new vehicle for the property. We have forwarded all your concerns to the appropriate departments and everyone is making the changes as necessary. We hope you will give us another chance to make your next stay a better experience. Again, thank you for your comments and concerns.

AGM
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

Best value in the area (I checked). The hotel has a shuttle to the airport as well. Breakfast is included. The receptionist, Charlene, was particularly nice! Thank you Charlene! Happy New Year, Rod Funk

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Chandra S, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear Mr. Funk,

We appreciate your kind words and comments. We will let our staff member know what you had to say and thank her for taking good care of our guests. We hope in the future you will stay with us again.

Chardra Shah
AGM
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

I had a rushed trip and Amber went out of her way to ensure I had the fastest directions to where I was going for food and local spots as to not waste my time. The room was very clean and well stocked. The next morning it had snowed and Debbie was right there with great directions to avoid the traffic and get me to my destination on time. Thank you!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Chandra S, Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 25 December 2013
Dear Rick:

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding you recent stay at our hotel. Your feed back is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create and enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Your kind words and compliments lets me know my staff is going out of their way to make everyone feel special during their stay. I'm glad to know my staff is going the extra mile. We hope that in the future you will consider staying with us again.

Assit General Manager
Verailles, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

I checked in and that was the end of the hospitable hotel experience. When I went out to my vehicle to get my bags, a man with a strong east Indian accent started shouting at me and accusing me of hitting his car. I later found out that his name was Gary. I did NOT hit his car. As a matter of fact, NO ONE had hit his car. There wasn't a scratch on it. Gary got out of control--verbally abusive. Anyway I thought he was just some crazy guy, so I went back to the reception desk to report him. Imagine my surprise when the receptionist said, "Oh, that's just Gary. He works here." The receptionist went back outside with me to try to calm Gary down. For some reason, Gary didn't want me to park where my vehicle was (in the guest parking lot). So, another employee asked me to move my vehicle. It was the typical approach of trying to appease the crazy guy. He directed me to a parking space that had overhanging, untrimmed tree branches that scratched the hood of my vehicle. I told the receptionist that I wanted to speak to the manager, Raj Patel. Mr. Patel was not at the hotel, but she promised she would have him call me. He never did. I complained to Choice Hotels and they did NOTHING!! Basically, they blamed me, the victim. I was appalled by the whole experience and I'll NEVER stay in another Choice Hotel. The managers of the individual Choice Hotels have no incentive to give good customer service if Choice Hotels does nothing about the complaints they receive.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Janet C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Erlanger
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Airport
Courtyard Cincinnati Airport
Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport

Been to Quality Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!