“Excellent Service”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here when we were in town for a wedding. Upon checking in, the staff was extremely friendly and very polite. It was nice to feel so welcomed after being stuck in the car for a few hours! The room was spotless...although it could use some updating that didn't change the fact that we were very comfortable in the space. The best part of our stay was the hot breakfast in the morning - very tasty as again, the staff was extremely friendly and nice. We will definitely stay here next time we are in town!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Jon_Kinder, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us here at the Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport. I can speak on behalf of the entire staff when I say we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your nice comments about our staff and facilities; we are proud to boast an associate base that is committed to excellence in customer service. As far as the facilities go, you'd be happy to learn that we are only weeks away from starting a full remodel of our hotel; every aspect from the guest rooms to the lobby will be getting a face-lift! Thank you again for sharing your thoughts with us, we'll look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the area!

Guest Care Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Arabic first
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I stayed the weekend with some of my extended family who also had rooms here for a wedding, and was blown away by the kindness that the staff had towards us. Our rooms were in spotless condition when we arrived for check-in. As the night wore on and we collectively got less sober, the staff was still quite friendly and amenable towards us, and was never for an instance anything but polite.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Sam S
Jon_Kinder, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area, and am proud that our team here at the Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport was able to help make your trip a success! Thank you for your nice comments about our staff and facilities, we are proud to boast the most accomodating customer service in the area and work hard to ensure each and every guest feels at home here. Thank you again for staying with us, we'll look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the area!

Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay at this property on our trek South to Florida. Conveniently located off I-75 just across the Kentucky border from Cincinnati. Usual warm Marriott welcome by the front desk staff. Clean spacious room. Great hot breakfast. On my favorites list. Definitely stay there again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Dave R
Jon_Kinder, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience here with us at the Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, thank you for your warm comments about our staff and facilities. We do everything we can to make every guest feel like the Residence Inn is a home away from home! Thank you for staying with us, we'll look forward to your next visit!

Dallas
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Very comfortable rooms. Resembles a studio apartment with kitchen. Filling breakfast in the mornings and special dinner meals throughout the week.
Hotel is located away from local venues, seems like an industrial park located near CVG airport.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Forced2Layover
Jon_Kinder, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay; our rooms come standard with all the amenities of a studio apartment to try and emulate a home away from home. We take pride in having a wide selection for our breakfast in the mornings, everything is certainly prepared with love! Our proximity to the airport does distance us from local venues, however newer developments right across the street from us have already begun contruction and will feature several restaurants in a strip-mall setting. Thank you again for your nice comments, we'll look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the area!

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

The hotel lobby is one of the nicest I've seen with the fireplace and sofas-very spacious. The room was beautifully decorated in contemporary furnishings and was very spacious and clean. Great location to CVG airport with a free shuttle. The staff was A+++ exceptionally courteous and friendly . I will stay here whenever I'm in Cincinnati

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Alexandra M
Jon_Kinder, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and share your expereince with the traveling community; it's always a pleasure to hear from a satisfied guest! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our location is convenient to the Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Airport... close enough to be a quick ride, but with enough distance that you don't hear jet engines all night! Our complimentary shuttle service makes business trips to the area quick and easy. I am glad that our clean rooms and friendly staff will keep you coming back, we'll look forward to your next visit!

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This location is close to Florence, Crestview Hills, Covington, Downtown Cincinnati right off the I-275 and I-75 exits. Rooms are clean and breakfast is good and hot. The staff are what makes this feel like home. You can tell they are glad you are staying with them. Doing business in the room has been perfect. Fast and easy internet connection.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank andrealea
Jon_Kinder, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor, we are thrilled to hear how you enjoyed your experience! Your are right in saying our location is in close proximity to several major areas; it's convenient to be within 15 minutes of all the attractions! Thank you for your nice comments about our staff service as well, it is always reassuring to hear that we're providing the level of service we strive for. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us and the traveling community, we'll look forward to welcoming you on your next visit!

Reviewed 9 November 2013

The hotel itself isn't bad. I've stayed here a few times. There are a few flaws here that are fairly easily remedied. First problem is the front desk employees don't always tell you what building your room is in. And if you are new to the hotel, you don't know to ask, or even if you are not, you can forget to ask! This should be basic. Always. My first stay I wandered around for a while before I found where I was staying, I didn't know there were 3 buildings! Thought maybe it was a freak occurrence but during my stay saw several people doing the same thing at different times. That just isn't right!
Also my last stay was room 340.... not good. The bed there is awful, avoid it. (hotel if you are reading, please change this mattress!) Sat down on springs. My hip was so sore in the morning from springs poking me all night. Ouch!
The rooms are a standard extended stay rooms. Nothing fancy, but all your necessities are right there. Full size fridge sink, cabinets. Other than room 340, I've never had problems with the beds. They aren't the best, but not bad.
The third building has more noise. There is a highway behind it, and all the odd numbered rooms have highway noise. Huge issue with third building - steps to get into the building! No ramp to roll your bags up. What kind of hotel does that?! Also walls are thin. Many airline crews stay at this hotel, for the most part they are quiet and need sleep. But some do workout videos in their rooms... as I experienced at 5 am one morning right above me. For a full hour my room shook as he/she jumped up and down and ran up and down the hallway and stairs.
Breakfast is great for a hotel. Hot options as well as cold. Coffee is decent too. However if you are in the back building... its a long cold walk to the breakfast lounge in the morning!
There is nothing around the hotel to eat, so a car is almost necessary. The Japanese place across the street is delicious, but you can't eat that every day. Also it is far from the city if that is what you are looking for, this is an airport hotel.
All in all, a good hotel. I don't want to steer anyone away, just want to give honest expectations, for the price, it might be a bit lacking.

Room Tip: Avoid room 340. Worst bed ever, unless you like springs all over. Also right next to elevator, which...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank njkrisko
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am terribly sorry about your recent experience, as a regular guest I'm sure you're aware that we don't typically experience issues with our mattresses. I appreciate you letting us know; now that we are aware of the issue we are in the process of remedying it. Thank you for your nice comments about our breakfast buffet, we strive to provide a wide selection of quality products. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us, hopefully on your next visit you are as comfortable as you have come to expect!

Guest Care Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Erlanger
Courtyard Cincinnati Airport
Cincinnati Airport Marriott
Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
Homewood Suites Cincinnati Airport South-Florence
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport

Been to Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!