“Will Return to this one”

Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I stayed here for two nights in DEC 13, for business but would stay here with the familly too: clean rooms; friendly and helpful staff; as well as an excellent resturant (ate both breakfast and dinner there); and a fairly well-apportioned fitness center and pool. OH - and the rooms have bathtubs - really big bathtubs.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I am a regular , returning guest of this hotel and by far - my favorite to stay. The staff are outstanding, recognize me by sight and treat me very well during my trips. I stay hear approx 5 - 8 times/year for business travel. Rooms are clean and fully updated.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This hotel has obviously been recently updated. Check-in was easy. Lobby is spacious. Pool, spa, and sauna were relaxing. The rooms was very nice and comfortable. Restaurants and shopping were all located within a few minute drive down the road.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this Hotel many times since it is convenient to CVG airport. It has been okay in the past but not great. The room I had at this stay was recently renovated and was very nice. Not sure if they have renovated the entire hotel or not, but based upon what I saw I would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2013

The hotel looks dated but reasonabky wel kept. The rooms were noisy and the airconditioning loud reflecting the vintage. The food service during the conference was OK but the lunch was mediocre, and the coffee terrible. Worst of all, I found pieces of glass in my fruit plate. Although the catering staff apologized briefly, that it did not raise alarm bells all the way up is upsetting. On the plus side, they do have a nice gym and a bar (which I did not use). Since it was just one night and out for me, I did not complain since the issues are livable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear DrParticle,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments regarding your stay with us. We are delighted about your positive comments with our friendly staff. However, it was unfortunate to see your stay was not as comfortable as it could have been. Please remain assured that we have recorded your comments and will forward it to the appropriate departments for future considerations. We hope that you take the time to stop in for a visit soon to see how we have taken every comment very seriously in order to make your future stays with us as pleasant as possible.

Thank you again for your review and have a wonderful day!

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Came for a site visit for a military reunion. This facility is no less than outstanding!!! Great location, Great Hotel, bar, restaurant and above all GREAT PEOPLE. Worked with sales account manager Molly and all I can say is what a lady. The minute you walk in the door you can tell this establishment is 100% pro-veteran. We are looking forward to our reunion at the Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Airport next year. Along with the wonderful staff at the Holiday Inn I would also like to give a shout out to Sue and Melissa with the Covington Kentucky Convention and Visitors Bureau.

Room Tip: I don't think there's a bad room in the house.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I decided to stay here, as I was jet-lagged. This is a great hotel, the staff are remarkable. I was impressed by the cleaner in the hallway, as I passed he shut off the vacuum cleaner and said hello and asked if everything was all right!

I had a great dinner at the bar and found my fellow travellers to be superb company. The hotel has a great atmosphere, and I was glad I decided to stay here.

The hotel is a quick shuttle to the airport, the driver even dropped me off directly at the car rental. There is a convenience store and fast food place across the street.

This is a great hotel with some of the finest hotel staff in the industry. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Erlanger
Courtyard Cincinnati Airport
2 mi away
Cincinnati Airport Marriott
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cincinnati Airport, KY
Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence
DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!