“Tremendous Experience”

Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Mine was a weekend stay; one of about 30 that I make around the country every year, and I was impressed. A very comfortable room and bed (and I'm 6'5" tall), excellent dinner at McKenna's restaurant (try the Kentucky Brown for dinner...Really good!!) and absolutely outstanding service throughout. The shuttle driver even knew to take me right to the car rental headquarters and not back to the airport terminal. This will probably become my regular Cincinnati rest stop, because resting here was easy!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We wanted something just over the Ohio/Kentucky line and this hotel was easy to find with a great location. The members of the staff were very friendly and helpful. This is a very large facility with a restaurant and bar within. We ate dinner there and had a great pasta buffet for a reasonable price. The rest of the menu was a little pricey, but the convenience of not having to go any where else made up for it. Our room was super clean and smelled good. The only drawback for us, our bed was FIRM!!! We use a sleep number bed at home, so this was board-like to us, but on the plus side, they give you LOTS of comfortable pillows. All in all, a very good stay. Make sure you check out the carpet in the lobby and hallways......WOW, colorful!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel whole working week due to my business trip and I liked it a lot. the staff was excellent and helpful, I don't recall when I received so excellent service. dinners delicious, nice atmosphere on restaurant bar too. prices were little higher in the restaurant but still normal (for me coming from Florida). Also, they provide free shuttle around '5 miles' radius, and to/from airport.
If you need to stay by airport due to business or other reasons and don't want to go to Cinci downtown, I fully recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Stayed here due to its convenient location to the airport. Located a 10 minute drive from the airport, the hotel is a quiet spot. Excellent staff, very friendly and genuinely interested in having a conversation. Comfortable, good sized rooms with all the amenities expected from Holiday Inn. Great nights sleep. Good breakfast with a good selection on offer. Located opposite a gas station and subway which is ideal. Restaurant and room service food was excellent. Free shuttle to and from the airport available which is very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I stayed here due to an early morning flight. It was the nicest hotel I have have ever stayed at. I had a minor problem with my room, and I was moved without any hassle. The staff is super friendly, and there for your any need. Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Michael S, Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Dear twinsdad5454,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport. I am glad that our team was able to assist with your travel needs. Thank you for the loyalty to Holiday Inn.

Best Regards,

Michael Smith
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 10 February 2014

This Holiday Inn is a short 2-miles from the CVG airport. Though it looks to be an older property from the outside, it has been nicely renovated inside. Guests are greeted by an expansive lobby with a soothing fountain at its center. The rooms are nicely decorated. The bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The exercise room had ample equipment, including free weights and tread mills with individual TVs, which I appreciate. The pool was small but adequate. I did not eat at the hotel restaurant so I cannot comment on the food. Would I stay here again? Absolutely.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Michael S, Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear travelitis9,

Thank you very much for the kind words about our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our recently renovated guest rooms and exercise facility. It is our pleasure to serve you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I went to train in Erlanger for my job, and they put us up at the Holiday Inn from Monday thru Friday. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. The hotel is right off the highway which was good for us. The breakfast buffet was a little pricey to only be OK. The staff told us about good restaurants in the area. They don't have a good selection of channels on the TV, there were a lot of news and sport channels. The bar wasn't all that great, I ordered a Malibu and pineapple drink and I tasted more juice thank anything. Overall there Holiday Inn was a nice place and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Dear Tita_Boo84,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to provide feedback. I am happy to read that you appreciate our comfortable accommodations and helpful staff. I apologize if some aspects of our food selections and room amenities did not exceed your expectations. The items that you’ve mention will be discussed and brought to the attention of the appropriate department for necessary improvements.

Again, thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Also consider these accommodations in or near Erlanger
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
Courtyard Cincinnati Airport
Quality Inn and Suites
Quality Inn and Suites
#6 of 9 in Erlanger
DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel
Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!