“Never Again!!!”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Reviewed 27 July 2008

This is one of the most disgusting hotels that I have ever stayed at. The room was small and smelled of stale cigerettes and B.O. As if this was not enough, when getting ready for bed I pulled back the sheets and blankets (as I have been taught to do to check for foreign 'objects') and found a small bug. Thinking this bug was nothing (mostly because it was the only one seen at this time) I was just going to squish it. I squished it and out came the blood of whatever human it had bitten previously. It was a bed bug. Though these are not uncommon in a hotel setting the next hours of our stay were tainted by these little things. That night we were forced to stay in the room due to all area hotels being booked. One crawled up my leg, one on my neck and finally the last straw was the one that I brushed from my face. This one stayed living and was taken (pillow and all) to the office for inspection and a way too calm complaint. Needless to say we were refunded for our stay and I will be hesitant to stay in any sort of public lodging facility from this point on.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank ewingc321
There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge

Also consider these accommodations in or near Erlanger
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Airport
Days Inn Florence
Days Inn Florence
#12 of 28 in Florence
SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Airport South

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge

Address: 633 Donaldson Hwy, Erlanger, KY 41018-1297
Region: United States > Kentucky > Erlanger
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Price Range: £48 - £67 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.