Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport
US$144
US$129
US$110
US$112
All reviewsred roof innwaffle houseroom was cleanparking lotwafflesfront desk staffwould stay againwater pressuremicrowave and refrigeratorupon checkshower headthird floorthe breakfast areathe staff was friendly and helpfulgreat roomhot breakfastcreation museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Hotel is a bit older and needs some basic upkeep (paint a few areas), but the staff is friendly and the place is clean. The price is very good. I will stay here again when I'm back in the area. The breakfast is less than desirable. Stick to the cereal and skip the biscuits and gravy.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I travel to Cincinnati often on business and have stayed at several hotels in the $40 - $90 price range. The remodeled rooms at this hotel are extremely nice, the beds are comfortable and the towels are nice enought that I don't feel like I need to bring my own. Nothing is luxury but everything is above the quality that you would expect from a budget hotel. The wi-fi works well and the breakfast is adequate with a decent selection at a free breakfast from a hotel in this price range. This is now my only place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I visited this Hotel this past weekend while traveling up to Cincinnati for a bowling tournament and a fun trip with a few friends I was meeting up with. The location is just south of Cincinnati so if you are visiting Cincinnati and want a cheap place to stay near the airport or that is not in the mix of all of the Cincinnati traffic, this is an ok place to stay located just off of I-75. It is not located right next door to any major attractions however, so you will have to drive a bit to get to attractions. The hotel has a pool (which is outside and just for seasonal use). There is a fitness center on the top floor which has a treadmill, bike, and weight cage along with a TV. There also is a washer and dryer in the same room? The room I was in (called a "superior" room because it had a king bed as apposed to the standard queen) was clean overall and most everything in it worked properly. The decour was a bit dated and the room showed some wear. The room had a microwave, fridge, hair dryer, and coffee maker, all of which worked fine. The room also had a safe in it (The one in my room did not work (room #117), but I did not have a need for it on this visit). There was a recliner in the room and a small desk/table where you can work and plug a laptop and other devices into. However there were a couple of outlets above this table which did not work properly. They were real loose due to overuse and wear. When I tried to plug a two prong device such as a cell phone charger into it, it would not work. The cord for another device I tried to plug in just fell out of the outlet and would not stay plugged in. I ended up having to uplug the fridge to get an outlet freed up to charge my phone. The TV was ok, but several channels had some static on them. The bed for me was too hard for my taste and not that comfortable. I slept ok in it however. If you like a firm bed, then the beds in this hotel would be ok.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Good value, location. First room smelled so strongly of urine that we had to get a new room. Second room was very dark, but roomy and clean. Front desk was personable and friendly. Nicely sized parking lot.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2013

While it is located south of Cincinnati, the price was fantastic. The free breakfast was more than adequate for my husband (I am gluten-free and fruit was the only option) The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. We would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple