Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport
US$107
US$122
US$109
ComfortInn
All reviewsred roof innwaffle houseroom was cleanparking lotwafflesfront desk staffwould stay againwater pressuremicrowave and refrigeratorupon checkshower headthird floorthe breakfast areathe staff was friendly and helpfulgreat roomhot breakfastcreation museum
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed on the first floor 2nd room from the exit door. We enjoyed our stay, nice room, friendly and accommodating desk personnel. Much better than Country Hearth across the street. We were happy with our stay

Room Tip: Lower level was great for us and our luggage
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 576John
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Great choice to stay here!!!!!!!
Friendly staff, clean room, microwave and refrigerator in room, outdoor pool, fitness room with coin laundry available, free breakfast from 6-9 they had self serve waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereals, fruit, baked goods, coffee and juices. There is also a Waffle House right outside the front door of the hotel. We stayed for an over night after a Reds game on our way to Louisville.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Front Desk staff was friendly and helpful. I had requested a pool view room when I made the reservation a month ago. When we arrived they didnt have any available but the front desk lady did manage a way to provide us with a room then over the pool. The balcony was so narrow and had no chairs on it so we couldnt sit out there and enjoy it anyways. The room seemed fairly clean. There was 2 chairs at a table of which were absolutely filthy. There was a dirty wash cloth still in the bathroom on the shower and a blood stain on the mattress protector. I did point this out to the night clerk and all she said was ok. Never replaced it. Was there for 2 days and it was still there at the end of out stay. We ended up checking out 2 days early because it just didnt seem all that clean. The pool was freezing cold for my daughter. The back side where the pool was at needed much help. There was weeds everywhere and cigarette butts all over the "rock hillside". Needs a much needed renovation.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MomAndAddi
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is my first review ever, my girlfriend and dog have stay here over 5 times to see the Reds and Bengals. (7 miles) Its obviousley not a Westin but for the bang for your buck its great. The room is very comfortable and clean The front clerk Esther was great. The pool is a great bonus. The only down fall is the towels, it wouldn't be a problem if people wouldn't steal good ones, you might want to bring some from home. Overall another great stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The Red Roof Inn in Erlanger, KY was clean, quiet, had friendly helpful front desk personnel and was a pleasant surprise. Importantly, it is conveniently located near famous breakfast places, restaurants and shopping. All came in handy since I had forgotten my overnight bag and needed a change of clothes and toiletries. Usually in less expensive hotels I end up with an aching back but not so here. I did not avail myself of the breakfast since it was the usual continental fare but there was a Waffle House next door as well as an IHOP and a Cracker Barrel a couple of blocks away. I am going back to Cincinnati in a couple of months and have already reserved my room at this Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo