“quality food, nice surroundings and good service”

Auberge de la Fontaine aux Loups
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had a lovely meal, starting with a kir, garlic snails, then fish and steak all perfectly delivered. Shame we were the only diners that evening! Good value as always. Never disappointed with the food and a regularly changing menu. See you in July!

There are newer reviews for Auberge de la Fontaine aux Loups

Reviewed 11 May 2014

My sister lives near here and when I visit her we always go here, my last visit being Friday 9th May 2014 and I just love it, the food is just top notch and their plat du jours are brilliant value for money. If you're in this neck of the woods, please give it a go.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times now, and always come back. Great service, beautiful surroundings, so peaceful. We have sat outside the past two times as the weather has been so nice. The food is always of a very high standard, shame we can't go more!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

My wife and I visit with friends around once a month we have always found the meals to be of a high standard . Steaks are perfect , Nougat glace , baked alaska , will be the best you will taste by far . I would recommend the Ris de veau
Menus start at 18 E .

1  Thank HMcWil
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here every time we come out to France. The food and service are excellent. We sat out on the terrace tonight and enjoyed the beautiful surroundings. We will be back again soon.

1  Thank Margaret L