“Awesome Place To Stay short-term or long-term”

WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence
Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Florence
Florence, Kentucky
“Awesome Place To Stay short-term or long-term”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I came to stay here short-term quite awhile back. Found that it was perfect for long-term for the two of us. Could not ask for a better staff, than those that are here right now. Very friendly and always make you feel special.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am pleased to read that you found your guest room to be comfortable and affordable. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This hotel was great! It had all the essentials. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms. Definitely better than Extended Stay of America. The staff was very helpful and even walked me to my room at check in. Never experienced this before. Thanks for the hospitality during my stay.

• Stayed April 2014
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your stay with us. We also hope you like our new rooms! We hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed 5 April 2014

First thing I like about this place is that they always keep property neat and clean. You go any day, any time you will be impressed seeing the cleanliness.

I stayed at Value Place, Florence for nearly 6 months and was very happy staying there. Michael (Property Manager) and Jamy were very helpful during my entire stay, always nice, friendly and ready to help guests. Maintenance guy James was also very polite and helpful during my stay. Location and Laundary facility is also great.

Will visit again in future.

Room Tip: If possible prefer the rooms on the top (fourth) floor, because people make lots of noise above your...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We always try to provide the best guest experience we can. We hope you will visit us again soon!
Reviewed 30 March 2014

At first I was reluctant about staying at an "extended stay" hotel. But I have to say I was highly impressed not only with the updated room but also with the quality of service I received from the manager. The hotel was very clean and i felt safe. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and co-workers. Definitely changed my view of hotels.

• Stayed February 2014
Florence ky
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Excellent customer service, they just remodeled rooms, very nice and clean. Next to stores, restaurants and bus, I would recommend anyone to stay here. They have a laundry room, ice cream machine, snack and drink machines, also a kitchen in your room which is a plus. And you can't beat the price either for a room with a kitchen. I recommend this place to anyone, They have a new manager and he is very helpful and the staff is nice, gets u whatever u want.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank LTRAN120
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Very impressed with the level of customer service. Michael was very helpful during my check in. He even gave a tour of the hotel and walked me to my room. My room was very clean and accommodating. The hotel was perfectly located for my work at the airport. I will be traveling to Georgia next and the experience I have had will take me to the nearest Value Place near Macon.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Juan195
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I love this place, the staff is very helpful and courteous. If you have any problems at all they take care of it that day. You are treated like family here and everything is within walking distance or busline. The price is very reasonable, it gives you leadway so you can pay off any bills or debts that you have. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. New property manager came in and got rid of the riff raff. The atmosphere is very quiet and friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michelle F
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Thank you for your review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will think of Value Place if you find yourself in need of a place to stay. The next time you stay with us you'll have a newly remodeled room.