Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence
US$110
US$78
US$76
TripAdvisor
All reviewswet barstarbucks coffeeroom was spacioussitting areavery nice hoteloatmealfree breakfastmini fridgecreation museumgreat place to stayindoor poolwould definitely stay here againminute drivestaff was friendlyrestaurants and shoppingnice staythe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Hyatt Place Hotel, breaking up a long road trip on our way to & back from vacation in Florida. The hotel was very clean, comfortable, and offered a superb breakfast in the morning. It is extremely convenient to the 71/75, allowing for easy access when ending or starting your commute. The hotel pool was just what our kids needed after traveling all day!
We found the general manager to be very responsive to our needs, as we had a slight issue with the air conditioning & mini refrigerator in the room. When contacted, he quickly remedied the situation.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped here after a 14 hour drive from Orlando on our way home to Toronto. Perfect spot for our kids to unwind in pool, order in some pizza through room service and rest our heads. Staff was extremely friendly, breakfast was great and included eggs, sausages, waffles, cereals, pastries.... Parking and wifi included as well. Had a room with king size bed and pull out couch. Couch wasn't super comfortable but brand new and what I would typically expect from a pull-out. Room was modern and clean but small. Bathroom was very small and not as modern as the rest of the room but still very clean. Would stop here again.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I brought a group in for a weekend night, and the checkin was great on that Saturday. The ladies were very patient and accommodating while I switched a few rooms around for the group. The place was very clean and the rooms lived up to the Hyatt Expectations of cleanliness and comfort. All the staff was great at customer service. The Saturday night Front Desk Personnel were very patient of our group in the lobby area. The breakfast was nice, and the hot items were hot. All in all, so much better than other competitors in this type market.

Room Tip: There were some renovations happening on some floors, that were not listed on the website, so make sure you're aware if staying during the week.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2014

My wife and I stayed here in January. The staff at the reception desk were very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice and quiet. We have stayed at quite a few Hyatt Places and I also think it is one of the nicer ones. We will stay again. One small complaint and it has nothing to do with the hotel itself, it's getting to the hotel. Not the easiest from I-75,but it a minor compaint. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I have never seen such a bad customer service ever in any Hyatt hotel ever. Staff at reception is least bothered about the guest, you ask them anything, they look so ready to avoid you. Rooms are pretty nice and spacious. So is the location of the hotel. Breakfast has got no variety....

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Avinoy C
Ron41042, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Avinoy C,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review. I never heard back from you when we sent a response letter to you after you completed our hotel survey. The scores and comments you provided to us and trip advisor seems to be out of character to what most guests experience/provide. As I stated on my response to you through Hyatt channels, I apologize that you found the staff unfriendly. I will ask again, if there was there something specific about their actions you are willing to share outside of rate?. From your previous comments, it appears that most of your frustation came from increased rate quote when you tried to extend your stay. I truly understand how you might have had some frustration over a $15.00 rate increase. Please understand that your initial rate on your original reservation was during a special Holiday pricing period. Our normal rates during the week are typically $60 to $80 higher. Weekend rates are typiclly $20 to $30 higher. The rate offered to you to extend your stay represented a considerable discount.. Your choice to move to a different tier level hotel that kept you in the price range you wanted is understandable. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 859-647-1170