Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
All reviewsstayed hereroom was cleanleave early in the morningwafflesmotel breakfastbiscuits gravyfamily eventfront desk clerkfirst floorwithin walking distancefuture tripsturfway parkhighly recommend this hotelplace to staypark and flyrecent staybreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I can think of nothing to complain about with my stay here. The price was very fair. My room was clean and the staff was very friendly. I had a comfortable bed and the room had everything I needed. There are several good restaurants within walking distance and I got 10% off by showing my room key. I will stay here again in the future.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel! We hope you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 April 2013

This hotel is one of the best that i've stayed at in the area, not sure about
the other reviews but the Front Desk Clerk was one of the nicest and
most friendly and helpful i've met. Stayed here back in January for one
night and was surprised at the cleanliness of the property, breakfast
was awesome, and although i did not need the handicap room
i appreciated the very spacious bathroom and walk in shower.

Can't wait to come back, Awesome Place, Very Friendly and
Expert Service!!!! Way to go Comfort Inn!

Room Tip: Ask for a third floor room, they are the the quietest, also make sure you show your room key at several of the local restaraunts as you get a 10% discount, there is a list at the registration desk.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank PStorms65

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property! We appreciate your kind words and hope you come back to see us!

Reviewed 28 March 2013

My fiancé and I stayed at comfort inn on march 23 2013 and will NEVER stay there again!! We usually stay at Marriott, down the street!! Here were the problems 1) was told when making reservations that we would get a significant discount upon arrival. When I arrived and checked in, I was denied the discount because I did not have the hotels required "ID", that is not what I was told when I made the reservation!! I went on and checked in, i had no other choice at this point. Marriott was booked!! We suffered through the night with continuous stomping upstairs, slamming of doors and a stuffy room!! We put the air on 72 and slept with no blankets!! Morning finally came and we went to eat the breakfast, which was nothing to brag about!! Finally, time to checkout time and I asked the clerk about the discount and the issues thru the night. Guess what? NO HELP! She told me to call Allison, who is Allison? A mgr maybe??? Well I called her and she wanted to send me a check for the discount, when I paid cash! Ugh, NO. CASH!! Conveniently the GM and the owners are both out of town!! Imagine the shock! One is in India and the other in New York!! So I guess since its ok for them to put me off and give me the run around then it is ok for me to contact my local BBB and my local news Chanel's "Trouble Shooter"?? It has been almost a week and still nothing has been resolved!! Ridiculous!!!
Again, stay at the Marriott!! It is right down the street and they have awesome customer service!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Was not given the room I reserved, apology and discount offered. I didn't want discount I wanted what I reserved. Dirty, housekeeping a disaster.. When I went to use the coffee maker it had not been cleaned , used filter in machine with leftover coffee. Nor had coffee been restocked. Empty wrappers were in the basket. Walls are paper thin so you can hear neighbors on both sides. One couple having a huge fight. Bathtub chipped and rusting. Ran out of hot water while taking my shower in the morning. Air Conditioning/heat are not self controllable. Very noisy with traffic in area. View of Target parking lot. Front desk friendly but uneducated on their own city. At best a 1/2 star and rates should be 39.00 per night ... go elsewhere unless you are desperate as I was. Hotel recommended Walker Taxi ... scared for my life. He was on cell phone the entire time he was driving and not paying attention, I thought a cement truck would wipe us out and I had to listen to his life story and his girlfriend being sick because she needed cigarettes (gross) - very unprofessional!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I stayed at this hotel and before coming I was nervous to see if the pictures told a lie about what the hotel looked like. They DID NOT disappoint. The lobby was beautiful and the front desk clerk, Daniel, was very friendly and professional. I appreciate walking in a hotel where the staff makes you feel like you are home. I then walked into my room and it was immaculatently clean. I am very OCD about cleanliness and I felt like I was in a five star hotel room. The bed and linens were comfy and the room smelled fresh. I loved the sink in the bathroom too and the tub! Breakfast was good although the eggs were kinda cold and didnt taste right. But that doesnt hinder me from coming back. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kala K
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review of our property and staff! We hope to see you again very soon!