“Service???”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Our server wasn't that good at all. She showed up at our table and no smile. She took our drink order and left said she would be back with them and our chips and salsa. This seemed to take fine didn't take long. Then she took forever to come back and take our order. After the order was put in it took a bit of time for us to get food. The place was NOT busy at all. She never came back to see how things were and if we needed more to drink. We had to track her down for that and the bill. The food was pretty good though!

There are newer reviews for Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar

Reviewed 20 July 2013

We loved our dinner here. We had tex mex (mexican) and all was tasty and beautifully presented. They have an awesome kids meal menu. There is something for everybody at this place. We enjoyed our meal and would easily recommend their cheese appetizer...it is presented uniquely as well.

We liked it very much :)

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Stopped here on way home thru Cincinnati. I believe our server was Philip. He was awesome! He was very attentive, friendly and upbeat. Food was good and hot. If the management sees this our visit was June 15the and we sat on the right side of the restaurant in the cubby area.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

my husband and i went her for dinner on a saturday evening in May 2013 around 8p.m. we were seated quickly had our choice of smoking or non,ordered and that is where the disappointment starts! I order the sirloin cooked well done, after a long wait the food was brought out of course my husbands was fine but my sirloin was medium at best the waitress
appologized and took it back to the kitchen. After another long wait she bring back the same
plate only this time the meat is burnt black!! Potato was cold and no appologies this time! No refills offered on our drinks just here's your bill. Last time i will ever go there!!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

We had dinner here on a Friday night and although it was busy, we were seating in a short amount of time and our waitress, Andrea, was very good. She made several recommendations that were very good. I had a 6 ounce sirloin that was as good as any Outback or Longhorn steak I've had. The other people in my party had mexican food and they said it was very good.