“Great hotel”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had to make a last minute trip to attend a funeral and used my Wyndham rewards to find a hotel in the area. The hotel was very clean and updated and a great price, especially when booking with only 2-day notice .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I had stayed at the hotel for my wedding. The staff was great and friendly. The room was very neat and clean and the hot tub was very clean! Even though we did not need room service Andrea made sure to ask if we needed anything. She had an awesome attitude towards me and my husband and other guests. The staff was great, they took pictures for us and cheered us on when we arrived back from the ceremony. I will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Russsell J
Reviewed 12 August 2013

A friend and I stayed here over a year ago when it was still a Clarion and had a fantastic experience so we came back. Big mistake, when we checked in April (the night clerk) charged us $89.99 for a double room. I asked why so much more than last time and was told it was because the rate went up. Never gave us a receipt or asked us to sign anything. Ok whatever, we go down the next day to repay for another night and was charged less. So I asked why the difference in price and was told no difference. You paid $71.99 last night and I was like no we didn't. Because guess what it was in the computer as the correct nightly rate. After signing a statement that we were bilked out of money we were told that it would be taken care of. We go yesterday to check out and guess what she denied she did anything wrong and I was told oh it was given to my supervisor its between you, April and my boss. I spent $94.00 the first night my friend was charged $83.00. So we get to eat the money that she kept in her pocket. I will not suggest this place to anyone and will advise all to look at your receipts and pay very close attention to what you are being charged. I work for a charter bus company and you can bet I will never send my clients to any of these hotels.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends