“August”

Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 6 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were there 7 weeks out of last 8 and ice machine isn't fixed yet. Lights in carport are still out. Needs some serious attention to little maintenance items. Bathroom had sour smell.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night passing through to Nashville. We got an Express Deal through Priceline so we weren't sure what we were getting. The room is no frills, but we found the staff very friendly and the towels and sheets clean! The bathroom was clean, the carpet was the only thing I wondered about. It was stained. The breakfast was good, but we came later so some things were slim pickings and the orange juice was kind of warm. The only thing we didn't like about breakfast had nothing to do with hotel. Some family came in with 6 kids who were coughing continuously over everything! We ended up taking our breakfast back to our room. But, I would definitely stay here again. Nice staff. Good service. Good deal. Decent breakfast.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Hallways smelled, Carpets filthy turned my socks black in hotel room, Nants, Old AC units did not run properly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This was my first solo trip and when I booked this motel, I didn't expect much but I did expect a clean establishment. Not so much here. Upon my arrival there were a group of men hanging out front by the lobby doorway drinking beer. When I stepped into the lobby it was apparent the air conditioner was out of order. The nice woman at the front desk had sweat running down her neck. As she was looking for my reservation, I glanced around the lobby. Extremely dirty carpeting and it didn't stop in the lobby, it was everywhere. I got into my nonsmoking room and at first glance you could tell it needed updating and then I really looked at the room and bathroom. The tub was disgusting (see photo). Cigarette burns in the sheets along with stains, cigarette burn in the curtain and an open electrical outlet/receptacle on the wall up by the ceiling. The next time I travel through Florence, I will NOT be staying at the Baymont.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Travellers also viewed these Florence hotels
Days Inn Florence
Days Inn Florence
#12 of 28 in Florence
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport
WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence
Comfort Suites Florence
Comfort Suites Florence
#9 of 28 in Florence
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Florence - Turfway Rd.
Best Western Inn Florence
Best Western Inn Florence
#3 of 28 in Florence

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites

Address: 30 Cavalier Blvd, I-75 exit 182, Florence, KY 41042-1645 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites Florence/Cincinnati South)
Region: United States > Kentucky > Florence
Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Price Range: £46 - £79 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Clarion Hotel Florence