“Incredible place”

Best Western Inn Florence
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Florence
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I love this place! We arrived late (didn't realize that we changed time zones) and Jill at the front desk was awesome! She gave us a list of places to eat, had popcorn for the kids and when I sprung the surprise extra pet (we had a service dog and an unexpected tag along) she was more then accommodating.
The hotel has a great pet area, was very clean and I am making plans for our trip up there next year!!!
The breakfast was varied and good and the staff was so friendly!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
BESTWESTERNFLORENCE, Front Office Manager at Best Western Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for choosing Best Western in Florence, KY. We are very happy to have accommodated you and that you enjoyed your stay.
Thank you for giving a compliment to Jill, she truly cares for her guests.
We're also happy that we could accommodate your pet, when in need.
Thank you, again for you wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you in the next year!
Katie

Reviewed 26 March 2014

forget the stereotype! . . . this Best Western is awesome! Incredible service and nice amenities . . fantastic service, nice breakfast, clean, comfortable, new rooms . . . nothing "yucky" at all. It was the lowest cost in the area that could accommodate my large family. We got two rooms next to each other. Everything was quiet and well insulated .. and clean! The workers were so very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was just what we needed to start the day!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BESTWESTERNFLORENCE, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

What a great review!! We are so thankful that we could not only provide you a great experience but also give you a better view of the Best Western Brand.
As a whole the Best Western brand is really trying to implement new standards and compliments like your allows us to know we are in the right direction.
Again we thank you so very much for the wonderful review and we do hope to see you again in the future

Bret Rouse

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Best Western may rate in the middle as far as hotel/motel amenities go, but for us the Best Western at Florence was the tops. We appreciated all the little things they did to make our stay one of quality and service. Here are some of the things you can expect. Extra towels in the bathroom without having to ask for them. Hand delivery of your receipt. A list of nearby restaurants with directions on how to get to them - and each restaurant had a discount for those who were staying at the motel. A list of pizza places that deliver to your room. Free wifi. Free cookies and popcorn in the evenings. And now we come to the best part - breakfast! This wasn't your usual continental breakfast of donuts and bagels and boxed cereal. At Best Western we had our choice of scrambled eggs, ham, sausage, freshly made biscuits, pancakes, muffins, bagels, toast, donuts, cereal, yogurt, granola, fresh fruit, 3 kinds of juice, freshly made pots of coffee and hot water for tea plus all kinds of flavored creams and syrups for your hot drink. And the concierge, Jill, stayed on duty throughout breakfast to make sure there was enough for all - she even came around and offered to freshen our coffee and to clear our plates away. And although we didn't use them, there was also a fitness room and a pool at the motel. We will definitely go back when we travel in I-71.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
BESTWESTERNFLORENCE, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Wow what a great review on your experience. I cannot thank you enough for all your kind words and details you provided for my future guests.
We love to see all the small details truly enhance our guests experience

Thank you again for the outstanding review

Reviewed 15 March 2014

This Best Western INN in Florence Kentucky has the friendliest and helpful staff!! (sarah) at the front desk is amazing.the hotel is very clean and comfortable!!!breakfast was great. I highly sugest this hotel for a stay in florence kentucky.

Room Tip: great place !!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank NIKKID515
BESTWESTERNFLORENCE, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time and writing in about your stay; it is always a pleasure to hear that we have impacted your experience in a positive way.
I would like to thank you as well for mentioning Sarah on her service. I will make sure that she gets recognized for her hard work.
Thank you again for the wonderful review. People like yourself truly make it easier for guests to choose a location for their lodging needs.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

This property is old but seems to be as well maintained as any of the sub $100/night hotels I've stayed in. I requested a room on the top floor (as I due most times) to put myself above any noise generated by less-than-courteous guest. The extremely helpful Christina was more than willing to accommodate us. She even called our room to check that everything was OK. No problems and we would go back when in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review on Trip Advisor. We love to see that we made your stay so pleasant.
As a team we work hard to make each guest feel welcomed and also provide them an enjoyable experience; i am glad that was portrayed during your stay.
Thank you also for mentioning Christina. I will personally make sure that she is recognized for her hard work and making you feel welcomed.

Thank you again for the woderful review

BrettRouse

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I rate this hotel very high. Brett and the staff really go out of there way to make you the best accommodations possible. They really help me for I work nights and sleep during the day and they make this experience very pleasant for me. Thank you Brett and Best Western staff for all you do for your customers!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Brad,

Thank you for the great review on the property and myself.
I love to see that you enjoyed your stays here while the weather has not been so nice. It is always a pleasure having you.
I know as the weather gets nicer we will not have the pleasure of seeing you so often but please stop by to visit

Thank you again for the wonderful review

Reviewed 19 February 2014

This hotel will fit the bill for a great night night's sleep or staying for a few days, but the breakfast leaves much to be desired. I'll calculate the cost of breakfast into my budget before staying again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 240williama
BESTWESTERNFLORENCE, Front Office Manager at Best Western Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you for your review and sincerely apologize for your experience involving our breakfast at our hotel. As the new Front desk Manager I am personally going to see to breakfast will be reevaluated and changed. With my culinary experience I can assure you that our breakfast will meet your standards if you choose to stay with us again.
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

Sarah Fryman