“Great pizza!”

Ranked #125 of 225 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cozy atmosphere...casual dress....dine-in, carryout & delivery....
Marion, Ohio
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Found Mio's Pizzeria by looking on Tripadvisor while traveling thru KY. The servers were very friendly and the food was great. We ordered Caesar salads and a Chicago style pizza. We enjoyed both very much. Loved the sauce.

• Visited June 2014

Summerville, South Carolina
“Mio's-Florence KY Review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Happened to be passing through Florence,KY on the way home to SC. We stopped in Mio's for a late lunch. I ordered a meat and cheese calzone and salad that was one of the daily specials.
The calzone was so big I wound taking 1/2 of it with me. The salad came with home made ranch dressing that was out of this world! Portions, Quality and Service were excellent and prices were very reasonable. I'll gladly recommend Mio's-Florence to anyone!!

• Visited July 2014
Cincinnati Area
“It's so sad what's happened to Mio's”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

While I like their Chicago stuffed pizzas, salads, and pastas... the food is really not bad... they have some problems when it comes to service and drinks. There's one ole gal there that should never be unleashed to the public who serves frequently. She's forgetful, sometimes brazen, and had charged us incorrectly sometimes.

If that's not bad enough, they recently reduced their availability of some drinks to the point where water is the only thing there I can drink without getting sick. It would be great if they had iced tea... but they don't. It would be great if they had some sort of pop without aspartame or sugar... but they don't. I guess I'll just have to take my own drink in or just avoid eating there, which I hate to do.

The food's actually pretty good if you can get what you ask for... that brings us back to the waitress who writes down nothing and doesn't get it right half the time... served our pizza to another table, and ours had to be remade, and charged us for food we didn't order. Maybe a memo to the manager would help.

• Visited June 2014
Omaha
“Best Chicago style pizza in a long time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Great food. We had the standard crust, toppings were fresh and piled on well. Service was good too. We will be back.

• Visited May 2014
United States
“Mama Mio's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We had our Mio's delivered to our hotel room. It arrived much faster than I anticipated. We ordered salads and pizza. Pizza was good. If you're looking for a large veggie fix order a chef's salad. I rarely see my husband "defeated" by a meal but he only made it through half his salad and never made it to the pizza.

2 Thank Rebecca P

Been to Mio's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!