“Hilton in Florence”

Hilton Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Superior accommodations for those needing handicap accessible room. The bed, duvet and pillows had me sleeping on a cloud. i appreciated the easy check-in and since my room was prepaid, I was able to leave without a checkout.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

The hotel was lovely, but the front desk clerk was more concerned with the computer than providing service. When I needed extra towels, rather than explain why she kept her head buried in the computer, she left me standing there wondering what the hold up might be. Of course, I've had similar experiences at other retail establishments, so it might be a sign of the times.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Staff is friendly but hotel is outdated and room smelled very badly. Restaurant was OK, bartender was very nice, and food was average. This hotel needs a facelift and the rooms need to be cleaned thoroughly.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton87, General Manager at Hilton Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

I appreciate your candor on your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that when you first arrived to our hotel you found an unpleasant odor in your room. I can assure you that this is this is not typical of the high standards we strive to maintain and sincerely apologize for this. In addition, I understand that you found our hotel to be somewhat dated. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with our management team for immediate action.

On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed creating a memorable experience for you. Should you desire to further discuss your visit, please feel free to contact me. I would love the opportunity to earn your business and have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Was in the cincinnati/northern ky area for a few days on business. The staff was fantastic and very accomodating! A few front desk employees really stuck out to me - Linda and Tyler made me feel more like at home than at a hotel. Also the night crew Jani and Devon were a joy as well. The hotel was nice, you can tell it's time for renovations, The bistro was awesome I also loved w close the hotel was to many resturaunts and local attractions. I would defintely stay here again and another kudos to the staff, great people.

Room Tip: Rooms in the c wing are nice and quiet
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Did stay in this hotel for three nights. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The rooms quite old and not really clean. The bathroom was very small and was also not clean. Mould spots were on the sealing and towels were very old and had some strange spots.
The food in the hotel restaurant was from poor quality and wouldn't recommend it.
Overall for me it was ok for these three nights, but would not recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Hilton87, General Manager at Hilton Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you for sharing this quick feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input on the comfort and condition of your guestroom and we will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience. We hope you will return to stay with us should you return to our area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I regret not trying the restaurant at the hotel, but my overall experience was excellent. It hosted the event I was going to, which made everything much easier for me, and should I have an event that I wish to attend there in the future again, I will most likely book a room.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Check in staff had no idea how to do their job. Hotel smelled liked vomit, staff did not want to clean it up. Smell was there on firday when i checked in, and got worst during the stay. every time you call the front desk you go YES We know and we are working in it. RUDE staff. will NEVER stay here again

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business