“Bad experience with Airport Parking Package”

Hilton Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I live in Lexington and my wife and I had an early flight from CVG. We chose to buy the Hilton's airport parking package. We were told the shuttle runs every 30 minutes, 24 hours per day. We found that to be not true. Upon returning, we waited 1 hour and 15 minutes for the shuttle. And I called the hotel 4 times asking the location of the shuttle. They consistently mislead me. The temperature was in the low 30s and the pick up spot is outside. It was a very poor experience. If you need a hotel near CVG, there are much better options. Besides the shuttle issue, the hotel is not up to typical Hilton standards.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hilton Cincinnati Airport

Reviewed 19 November 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff were friendly. Overall, the stay was pleasant. There was odor in the hallway but work was going on. The room décor was relaxing and the beds were very comfortable. I would stay there again.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Very clean, good internet connection, good location. This hotel is a great value for the price. It is in a great location as it very close to I75, restaurants, shopping and Cincinnati. Bathroom was clean, the bed was very comfortable and the room was very quiet. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We come a stay a couple of times every year. This is a great place to stay. The beds are wonderful and very convenient to all kinds of shopping. Easy access to interstate. We drive in to go watch the Reds play and just relax. The only area that come be improved is the front desk. One lady was rude and a snob.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Superior accommodations for those needing handicap accessible room. The bed, duvet and pillows had me sleeping on a cloud. i appreciated the easy check-in and since my room was prepaid, I was able to leave without a checkout.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

The hotel was lovely, but the front desk clerk was more concerned with the computer than providing service. When I needed extra towels, rather than explain why she kept her head buried in the computer, she left me standing there wondering what the hold up might be. Of course, I've had similar experiences at other retail establishments, so it might be a sign of the times.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Staff is friendly but hotel is outdated and room smelled very badly. Restaurant was OK, bartender was very nice, and food was average. This hotel needs a facelift and the rooms need to be cleaned thoroughly.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton87, General Manager at Hilton Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

I appreciate your candor on your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that when you first arrived to our hotel you found an unpleasant odor in your room. I can assure you that this is this is not typical of the high standards we strive to maintain and sincerely apologize for this. In addition, I understand that you found our hotel to be somewhat dated. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with our management team for immediate action.

On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed creating a memorable experience for you. Should you desire to further discuss your visit, please feel free to contact me. I would love the opportunity to earn your business and have you stay with us again.