“Doesn't participate in Hilton Promotions.”

Hilton Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Florence
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Doesn't participate in Hilton Promotions.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

This hotel is a "Hilton" hotel but, they consistently chooses not to participate in the quarterly promotions offered by the Hilton national brand. I have asked for them to participate for over a year now but, the hotel continues to "opt out". I'm very disappointed in this. I travel through CVG at least once 12 times a year and stay at other Hilton properties whenever possible because of this.
The bathrooms in the guestrooms are designed poorly. The door design takes a lot of the bathroom space making it uncomfortable. Additionally, I have had several issues with the drains. They do not drain quickly. I have asked to have the shower drains cleaned in 3 of my last 5 stays. The staff has corrected the issue quickly each time.
The best this about this location is the staff. They are very friendly and always willing to help out. I really enjoy talking with them and appreciate how they make me feel comfortable as a guest.
Please participate the quarterly Hilton promotions and act like a Hilton Hotel.

• Stayed November 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Gastonia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

Close to airport, staff was Great!!! breakfast very good. Would stay again when in town. Give them a try I think you will like it. The swimming pool looked real nice and clean but I had no time to use it maybe next time.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hilton87, General Manager at Hilton Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you for the comments regarding your stay! I hope you will get a chance to stay with us in the future.

Safe travels!
Novi, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

Seems like a nice hotel, but the floor I was on was under renovation and the paint smell was overwhelming. They were doing the rooms right next to mine so there was a lot of noise till around 5pm.
The restaurant was nice but somewhat pricey. The breakfast would have been outrageous but I got it for free with the HHonors program

Room Tip: ground floor in B wing (less noise from airport - although airport is not that busy any more)
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Airport_Hilton_GM, General Manager at Hilton Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, 10 November 2014
First of all, I would like to thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel and know that this repsonse is long overdue. I understand that you were inconvenienced by the construction that we are currently undergoing. As you could tell we are currently going through renovations and I do regret if this caused you any inconveniences. I can assure you we are doing everything we can in order to finalize our remodeling as quickly as possible.

We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected and I can assure you that your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise.

Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered.

Bill Birdsall
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

I've stayed in this hotel many times. The staff is always fantastic. Last night I was supposed to be staying there but there was a mistake in the reservation (my company travel departments fault not the hotel's). Devin was fantastic and made sure I was transported to another hotel that had available rooms as this Hilton was fully booked. Highly recommend this hotel for a pleasant stay and a no hassle experience.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank SpectreCGR
Thank you for your comments regarding your most recent stay with us! We look forward to you staying with us in the future!

Safe travels!
Evanston, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

Pretty Average, limited choice room service, good choice on delivery nearby, speedy check-in, nice staff, average TV, decent internet, close to airport, shuttle service every 30 minutes, fairly quiet, small pool.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

The hotel was very clean and incredibly convenient to CVG and I thought a good value for the price. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable although a little outdated. No real complaints. Will definitely stay here again on business.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Kentucky
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

I live in Lexington and my wife and I had an early flight from CVG. We chose to buy the Hilton's airport parking package. We were told the shuttle runs every 30 minutes, 24 hours per day. We found that to be not true. Upon returning, we waited 1 hour and 15 minutes for the shuttle. And I called the hotel 4 times asking the location of the shuttle. They consistently mislead me. The temperature was in the low 30s and the pick up spot is outside. It was a very poor experience. If you need a hotel near CVG, there are much better options. Besides the shuttle issue, the hotel is not up to typical Hilton standards.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple