“Business Trip”

Hilton Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 28 March 2014

The Business conference rooms are great and the food is good. Customer Service in the dinning room was excellent but the reception desk and airport shuttle driver needs additional training on hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hilton Cincinnati Airport

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We were there in January 2014 for an overnight stay. Needed to get to the airport early the next morning. It was a blizzard when we woke up. We had to wait about 45 minutes for the shuttle to get back to the hotel, along with 4 pilots. When the driver arrived we were told the main access road was closed, so we detoured. There were cars off the road everywhere. This driver made it is spite of very adverse conditions. Hats off to him! The hotel staff were very friendly, check in was a bit slow. Room was comfortable and quiet. Good beds.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stayed here overnight for a soccer tournament. Overall great experience. Very clean, spacious, and comfortable. Location close to food and entertainment. Service was great, everyone was nice. Would return or recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I'm a loyal Hilton Honors member. Wherever my travels take me whether for pleasure, work or athletic events I choose a Hampton Inn or Doubletree and I am always satisfied. However, I must say that the two days at this property were a disappointment. First, our TV remote didn't work...it took 2 trips to bedroom by maintenance man and 3 remotes. Then, we had to call for bathroom towels as there were only 2 in bathroom. Later we found that toilet made a loud screeching sound every time it was flushed which woke me up in the middle of the night. In the morning as I took a shower I realized that the bathtub water was not draining. We left the room at 8:00 AM and upon our return around 2:00 PM found out that our room had not yet been clean. I went to the front desk to make them aware of the situation. The associate expressed that rooms were clean all throughout 9:00 PM and that they would get to it. On my return to the room I ran into another hotel associate and expressed my disappointment with our room. I also told her that I found the statement made by the front desk associate regarding the room not being serviced inexcusable. She apologized and offered to add some Hilton award points for the inconvenience. Soon after we had a maintenance employee fix the toilet and maid service in room. We left the hotel at 5:00 PM and return to our room around 11:00 PM to find out once again that our TV remote didn't work. The hotel does not meet the standard of the Hilton brand name. There is no mini fridge and beds are not as comfortable as the Hamptom or Doubletree and they only have double beds...not queen size beds in room. A large room that could easily fit 2 queen size beds. I won't stay at this property again. The pool is small and the patio is in need of landscaping and more patio furniture. The front desk associates were friendly and for the most part helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank surfingrincon
Airport_Hilton_GM, General Manager at Hilton Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced with the amenities in your guest room and any inconvenience this caused. We've addressed these issues, as well as service, with all of the teams involved in order to improve the experience we're providing for all of our guests. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will visit us again in the future.

Bill Birdsall

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Very Professional and Friendly Staff. Most rooms updated some are not and in need of updating. Shuttle to and from airport runs often and you don't have to worry about missing your flight because the shuttle runs every 15 minutes. The hotel has a restaurant with a menu that is fine. Breakfast is just so-so. Good if you are in a hurry.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I was disappointed in my visit to this Hilton. Within minutes of my check in to freshen up (wash my face) my sink was clogged. As I laid down to take a nap after traveling all day, I noticed my linen wasn't clean; there were stains on the sheets. Also, the toilet was backed up the first night. During my previous stays at Embassy Suites and other Hiltons in the New Jersey and Atlanta area, I didn't encounter this type of service.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

As HH members and Hilton Grand Vacation Club owners, I booked here expecting more from a Hilton. The staff was friendly but there was heavy smoking on the 1st floor of building C. Small TV, no mini fridge, large, no frills, Holiday/not Hilton quality room. Will try Doubletree next time.

Stayed: February 2014