Budget Inn
US$179
Homewood
US$112
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The photo was not of the current condition of the Hotel, the white rug at the check in counter was gross, the black moldy looking spot at the top of the stairs was less than appealing, the carpets in the hallway were black with dirt. I know they had not been cleaned in years. The room smelled of smoke and the beds appeared that someone had already used them. Then we thought we would check out the pool area. On just the walk out there were several months of cigarette butts, in many areas 1" thick and piles of debris around the pool, piles of trash around an open trash can.I would have to say under staffed and under managed. We stayed two hours and walked out, My comment upon leaving, "Very Filthy" Don't know what they will do with our money?

Room Tip: Try a Marriott or a Holiday Inn
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LoriTemanson
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Oh my gosh! Don't come here! Stay away! Girl at front Miranda is terribly rude! We had to buy our own bedding and pillows! One girl and one guy where very nice! But the management clearly does not take care of business! I'm appalled!!! If there was somewhere else to stay, we would have gone there, but we where out of options!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Joanna L
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed at Quality Inn & Suites in July of 2014. We had went to a concert and wanted some place a little more closer to home. When we checked in, the toilet in our room did not work, the sheets and cover were very wrinkled and looked as if someone had already slept in it!! The shower had what looked like mold around it (so needless to say, I didn't take a shower that night). There was garbage behind our TV, and 2/4 lamps in our room didn't work. Overall, I was truly grossed out by our room. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Sonja R, Manager at Budget Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2014

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your stay with us. It is through your reviews we see where we need to improve. Your issues: bathroom, light bulbs, cleanliness have been discussed with both our Housekeeping Supervisor and our Maintenance Supervisor. It is our goal to provide excellent service to our guest. We are sorry you didn't enjoy your stay with us.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Mom and I do a lot of traveling the days after Christmas since I get a week off from my teaching job. We decided to go to Florance this year, because of it's location to places that we wanted to go. We really enjoyed our stay, comfortable and quiet. I would defiantly stay here again, when I am in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ViolaAunt
Sonja R, General Manager at Budget Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear ViolaAunt,

Thank You so much for taking your personal time and writing a review about your stay with us. We appreciate every guest feedback and will be using yours to make improvements in cleanliness. Again Thank You and we hope to see you and your mom again in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I can’t say enough about the care I got. I came in and had issues with my car and Jill (employee there that night) went above and beyond. She not only helped to get us a room, but she was there to try and jump my car and push it to the side when that didn’t work. In addition she made the call to have a taxi ready in the wee hours of the morning for my mother so she could catch her flight and provided her with some breakfast she could have before leaving. She helped a really bad situation to be more than tolerable. Again I can’t give enough thanks to all that she did for my mother and myself!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Sonja R, General Manager at Budget Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Missy,

Thank You so much for taking your personal time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I will be sharing your feedback with Jill!! We hope to see you again in the future.