“Great Hotel”

Ranked #14 of 26 Hotels in Florence
Pinellas Park, Florida
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

One of the best experiences at a Marriott (and we stayed at a lot of them). The Staff and facilities were without fault and very comfortable and easy to get to without fighting local traffic. Be Back.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Elsmere, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

We stayed here after two nights at Baymont in Florence and needed a NICE place and we found this place!! It was so clean, relaxing and friendly!! We ate downstairs at the Bistro watching a football game and it was GREAT!! The staff is so friendly I can't say enough, even though we were not on a vacation but a move, my family and I felt as though we were on a NICE vacation!

Room Tip: I don't think there could be a bad room!!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Concord, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Good location, good staff, good internet connection. The dining options in the hotel are ok. There are better options close by. Service is ok. The day we checked in their systems were down, so had to fill in paper work for credit card information

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

booked this hotel on the way down to florida. did not honor request for balcony. did not care if you are marriott rewards members and the male manager was unpleasant to deal with. room itself was fine...std courtyard room. it was clean and on the first floor had high ceilings. the morning staff when checking out much more pleasant...offered complimentary breakfast. price was $120.00 a night, not a great rate for this property.

Room Tip: if you are a smoker ask for 1st floor near a door.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank jeli88
Toledo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

First, the service checking in was excellent. We stayed 9/14 to 9/15. The front desk clerk was thorough and accomodating with check in and giving us information on area restaurants. We had just driven in from Nashville, where we stayed at a hotel with sleep number beds (NEVER pick a hotel with these types of beds), and got into our king size bed, that felt so conforming and comforting to my already hurting back. Slept like a rock all night, and didn't wake up until 9am the next morning (usually an early riser). The room was a great pick, as well as the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank maadta
Parker, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

I called this hotel while looking for a place I could check in early. Upon speaking with them, I explained I had worked all night and really needed to check in early so I could get some sleep. The very kind lady said to come on over and they would have a room ready by the time I got there (roughly 20 minutes away). I arrived about noon and they put me in the first cleaned room. It was on the parking lot side. I was able to pull the curtains to darken the room and get some sleep. The room was contemporary, typical modern Courtyard style. There lobby is very open and there is a Bistro there. I grabbed a cup of fruit on my way to the airport, which was about 10 -15 minutes away. I would definitely stay here again and must say the staff were all super polite, helpful and friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel to be near the Creation Museum. It worked out very well. Hotel was nice and pool area was good. Pool could be slightly warmer :) The only small concern I had was that the sidewalk should really be extended where the parking spaces are right in front of the hotel. I think it would improve safety as well. We would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013