“Adequate and convenient to 75”

Super 8 Fort Mitchell Cincinnati Area
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fort Mitchell
Reviewed 24 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 October 2013

This staff was outstanding, I was very sick and they had to help me to my room, helped me into bed and got me water to drink and told me they would check on me later to see how I was. I had a seizure and passed out and they showed up as promised and called the ambulance. They did everything to be there for me and help more than should have and I have nothing but good things to say about the staff. The rest I have no idea.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2013

nice service to change room when cot not available. However room had a leak in the ceiling. Very rainy weekend so had to put bucket under leak twice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Room was ok but aged. Beds were very creaky and uncomfortable. Bathroom had sour odor and mold ring was inside of toilet. Air conditioner was very noisy, even on low. We were gone a lot and decided it would do. From now on staying at higher end Wyndham hotels as most hotels under $100 are what you pay for.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I made a reservation over the phone to the motel direct ( a week ahead) and was given a rate of $59. I asked for a confirmation number and was told I didn’t need one. I spoke to Nancy. I called several hours before my arrival to reconfirm. I was told I did not have a reservation and they would call me back in a few minutes. They never called back. When I arrived they told me I had no reservation and yes, Nancy was working the night I called. I would have to speak to the manager/owner. I was told they were full but they could find one for me for $89. There was another person there who also had the same problem. I ended up taking the room only for a place to stay. The Packers were playing that weekend in Cincinnati everything was sold out. He also got a room at the same rate. Both of us were told if we called Wyndams Rewards Complaint department we would have to leave. We both wanted no smoking rooms and were given smoking rooms. We had to go out and by strong air fresheners. The shower was to dirty to use. Wyndams Rewards complaint department still has not responded to my complaint. In years of traveling I have never had a manager as rude as this one. It was pay this price or be in Cincinnati with no room. I don't know how many more than the two of us they did this to that weekend. Manager/owner was a B-----. Price Gouging

Room Tip: Make sure to get a confirmation number and the name of the person who recorded it.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Average kind of run down hotel and rooms (but room was very clean)
Nice outside pool with lots of space to layout in the sun and also lots of space in the shade. Really enjoyed the pool! Tons and Tons of restaurants, bars, & shopping very close! (Loved the Mexican restaurant and bar called "Cancun", INCREDIBLE Margaritas and food!)

• Stayed: September 2013
Quality Inn and Suites
#6 of 9 in Erlanger
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington
Days Inn & Suites - Cincinnati North

Been to Super 8 Fort Mitchell Cincinnati Area? Share your experiences!