“Nice setting. A few good dishes.”
Review of Indigo Casual Gourmet Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I have visited Indigo with friends a several times in the past two months. It's on the first floor of an old house with nice woodwork and an attractive bar. It's a good place for drinks and appetizers. The Sundried Tomato Crostini is good with a beer or glass of red wine and is big enough to share. It's crusty and crispy. Same with the Focaccia which is covererd with mozarella, sliced tomatoes and fresh basil. The Goat Cheese With Sun-dried Tomato And Pine Nut Salad and the Roasted Vegetable Salad are really good for lunch. The burgers are OK but nothing special. I've sampled friends' pasta dishes. they offer a lot of varieties but the ones I tried are on the bland side and onre of the dishes came with gummy pasta. My friend was so-so about the savory turkey sandwich. Service was pleasant and attentive. This place would be a nice, convenient place to meet but they need to concentrate on quality of the entrees.

Reviewed 1 January 2012

Disappointing. Food was poor. Pasta was mush. Food lacked spice. Hope they can improve. Menu looks good but preparation doesn't meet the expectation if the description. Maybe it was just the staff we had that afternoon.

1  Thank caymansilvas
Reviewed 3 May 2010

Spent $15 on a salad that came in a bowl the size you would serve a side salad in. My wife had a "small" salad at $9 that was served on what looked to be a desert plate. Since when is lettuce that expensive. We wont go back. I am not a complainer but I also learn from my experiences. I have no issue spending $15 on a salad but seriously...it was a joke.

1  Thank kyball