“Great food.”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Uffington
Price range: £8 - £20
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Corbet Arms is in the village of Uffington just 10 minutes car journey from centre of Shrewsbury. Family owned Local Village pub consists of Bowlers Bar, Restaurant, sabrina suite suitable for Weddings parties wakes conferences can seat 80 or 100 for Buffet. we have 9 Bedrooms available for guest staying B&B. Large Outside Terrace Overlooking our crown Bowling green. Sitting On the Banks of the River Severn near to local beauty spot Haughmond Hill and Haughmond Abbey.
Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

Best sunday dinner we have had in a long time, great food , friendly staff I can't recommend enough.would eat here every week if I could.

Date of visit: June 2022
1  Thank surfforthesoul

Reviewed 8 June 2022

Just returned from our annual stay at the corbet arms and as always it was brilliant !.We always look forward to our stay here as the staff are really friendly and the food is always spot on and very reasonably priced. We also love the air conditioned rooms and we always try to book the same room with the four poster bed as it is so big and comfortable plus with it being situated at the back of the hotel it is always very quite as we like it.The hotel is absolutely spotless so i always like to mention the cleaning staff who really do a fantastic job of keeping the place sparklingly clean.The only downside is we only get to stay here once or twice a year .

Date of visit: June 2022
1  Thank masterchefbolton
Reviewed 29 May 2022

I phoned to book a table for my anniversary but the lady told me they were very busy when I called, as I should have "expected" and I felt as if I was a bit of a nuisance. When I asked if they were dog-friendly, I was told in no uncertain terms that dogs were not allowed in the building. Although they were busy when I called, this is no excuse to be rude to a potential customer. In this day and age, pubs and restaurants should be pleased when they are busy.
I decided to go somewhere else.

Date of visit: May 2022
3  Thank adrianhY6991AM
Reviewed 6 May 2022

Ordered baked prawns but they turned up shrivelled and overcooked, rubbery and swimming in a tasteless watery liquid! Sent them back and had the pate instead. Sides were all very nice and service great but it's kind of put me off coming back.

Date of visit: May 2022
1  Thank Kim J
Reviewed 30 April 2022 via mobile

Treat for our wedding anniversary and we feel very deflated. Ordered a stirloin steak and chicken tikka curry. I should have complained but let it go. So really my fault completely. Chips were solid and too much wastage off the steak left at the end of a meal. £48.00 with two pints and a coke. Not sure if we will be returning. I know prices have shot up but feel this wasn’t good value for money and below average for a meal out taking into account the quality of plate on offer.

Date of visit: April 2022