“Disappointing”
Review of White Castle

White Castle
Ranked #59 of 126 Restaurants in Frankfort
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I don’t like to write bad reviews of places, but this place was disappointing. We were on a road trip last fall from Missouri to Pennsylvania and stopped here on our way through to try White Castle. We don’t have this franchise any where we live & had told our daughter they have amazing little burgers and that she would probably love this place. The building was old and run down. The dinning area was filthy. We had to clean the table before sitting down. The food was not very good either. It was just a disappointing experience overall. I remember White Castle having better fast food than this. Would not stop by this location again if I was passing through.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

There are no White Castles in the part of the U.S. I live so I was looking forward to eating at one on by vacation to Kentucky. Bottom line, didn't really live up to my expectations. (They may have been a bit unrealistic though) The Frankfort, Ky. location looks to have been around for a while and looks to be a bit run down. Place really needs to be kept cleaner. The bathroom was especially dirty. A BIG turn off was seeing one of the cooks exit the backroom with tissue in his nose that was bleeding. Service just average. Employees took order and got our food to us in a timely manner. They seemed to want to be somewhere else, but that is generally to be expected in a fast food setting. As for the food. I guess filling would be the most generous description. Paper thin meat with very little condiments on a soggy roll would be the accurate assessment of the food. I told my dining companion that they screwed up on one of the sliders as I could actually see the meat. The taste was ok, not rancid or stale, but just blah. I reckon if I am back that way, and the wallet was light on cash, It would be an option. I just wouldn't go out of my way to visit again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great food at reasonable price is a short time. Courteous staff, clean restaurant and offerings beyond burgs including fish, shrimp and chicken,

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Food was just what you'd expect, good and fresh. I have to take off big points for cleanliness; there was trash and food crumbs all over the floor and tables, I had to wipe my table before I sat down. If you visit this White Castle I recommend going through the drive-thru.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

place was very old. kind of dingy not very impressed with staff either, did;nt seem to care. an now I don:t .- I won't be there again, next trip that way there are others around.