“Great Spot for a Good Meal”
Review of New China

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New China
Ranked #70 of 123 Restaurants in Frankfort
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 June 2012

My family and I frequent this restaurant 3 to 4 times a month and we have never been disappointed. The service is very friendly, the owners make themselves available if you need them, the interior is clean, the variety of items is broad and the pricing is reasonable. There are many regular customers here.

Should you leave the restaurant hungry, shame on you.

Reviewed 24 November 2011

Have been going here for years. They recently moved to a new location. The food has improved from when they first opened. Well worth the time and money for sure. I recommend tipping the girls in cash. I have my doubts as to their actually getting their tips put on credit cards ( I might be wrong).