“The Best Hamburger in Town!”

Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 122 Restaurants in Frankfort
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I love eating at this chain but sometimes it is not so good! At this location though it was Great! Big Boy is the Burger to get here along with the Onion Rings and of course a Cherry Coke! This is the Best Place to get it and the service is Great!

There are newer reviews for Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant

Reviewed 3 June 2012 via mobile

Whenever Im in Frankfort atleast one morning we will stop at Frisches and have breakfast. They have a wide selection of breakfast foods on their breakfast bar. The food is really good for the price. Service is alway good. It's also a good laid back cafe/diner atmosphere. Would recommend to anyone to stop by and try there breakfast bar, salad bar or even lunch at Frisches atleast once!

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Coming from Wisconsin where we have not had any Big Boy's since we were in high school (many years ago!) we always look for them when we are in the mid south region. We were excited to see one right next door when we checked in at The Hamptom Inn. We were very pleased with this one. We both had the signature Big Boy burger, I had onion rings and a salad, my husband had fries and cottage cheese. It was all good and my husband is very particular about his cottage cheese. We both had dessert, pecan pie and the brownie ice cream combo. Both were a great way to top off a tasty reasonably priced meal.

1  Thank terrytman
Reviewed 9 December 2011

There was nothing special about the food, it was just cafeteria style food. Service was OK. Certainly not a place I would go out of my way to go to, but I would also not run away screaming. It was Average.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook