Recently stayed here one night on business. Upon arriving, I was confused about where to park as there was an area directly across from the entrance that had a paid parking garage-type entrance. Later, I saw a warning that that area was designated for the Panera. Second, upon entering the hotel, no one was at the desk, but I didn't have to wait long. Check-in was speedy and staff was pleasant. My room was basic and clean. It was a cold night and the heat worked just fine. The beds were okay and I had no disturbances.
I liked that this hotel was located near eateries so that I didn't have to drive nor was I relegated to the hotel. Another interesting feature was the prominently displayed Safety & Security Instructions document was placed near the TV. This is the first time I've ever seen such a document and was impressed at the care of the hotel; at least that's how I chose to interpret the notice. :) Another cute feature was the little water cup that accompanied the iron. It was a nice touch. Breakfast was okay; not particularly tasty, but a nice selection of cold, warm, and convenience-type food. Overall, the hotel served its purpose as a convenient place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Frankfort, Kentucky brings history, business and tourism together. The hotel is located just minutes from the historic Kentucky State Capitol, Governor s Mansion, and Kentucky State University. Guests can enjoy Historic Downtown Frankfort, World Famous Rebecca Ruth Bourbon Candy Factory as well as the Kentucky Bourbon Trail including Woodford Reserve, Buffalo Trace, Makers Mark, Wild Turkey, Jim Beam, and Four Roses Distilleries. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is within walking distance of several places to dine. Horse lovers will enjoy the short distances to both the Kentucky Horse Park which hosts the 2010 Equestrian games as well as Keenland race track and Lakeside Arena. Frankfort, Kentucky is also the final resting place for American Hero Daniel Boone. Frankfort, Kentucky is situated between Louisville International Airport and Bluegrass Airport in Lexington right off I-64 exit 53 B, The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is Frankfort, Kentucky's best option for lodging. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites has 67 rooms, including 3 Jacuzzi suites, indoor-heated swimming pool, Free Hot Breakfast, 24-hour guest laundry, fitness center, business center, HSIA, and a lavish 1350 sq. ft. meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Frankfort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Frankfort
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfort
- Frankfort Holiday Inn