“Stop for the night”
Review of Bluegrass Inn

Bluegrass Inn
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Frankfort
Reviewed 29 September 2013

It isn't fancy, but quiet and clean, easy to find. Ok for a stop overnight. Plenty of restaurants to choose from for supper. We left before the continental breakfast was being served so cannot comment on that. Staff were very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I'm currently in the midst of a long distance relationship, and my boyfriend and I decided to meet here as a 'half way' point. I arrived first, and was pleasently suprrised at how nice the pool looked. I did book through Expedia and the man at the desk seemed a bit confused. When I got to our room, it was a 2 double bed instead of one king. I was too tired to complain at that point, and he was as well.

After the mixed reviews, I was a bit weary of this place. However, I found nothing wrong with it. The staff was very nice. We got an amazing nights sleep and the room was very clean. For the price, you can't really beat it in this area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gallifreyrefugee
Reviewed 4 September 2013

A fabulous value! We were driving through Kentucky late at night and just needed a bed. Very friendly service, accepted our (big) dog and all at a great rate. Our room was very clean, the bed was comfortable, the environment was quiet and we got a continental breakfast that included biscuits and gravy - making the husband very happy. I highly recommend the Bluegrass Inn for anyone looking for a clean, safe, friendly place just off the highway.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank NewEnglandGrrl
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Stayed the 1st week July, 2013. Reasonably priced. Very clean, and quiet,room. Close to several restaurants and to I-64. Quiet neighborhood. Motel staff very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again and certainly will the next time through Frankfort.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Olen T
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Stayed there this past weekend on our way to Pennsylvania. Very quiet, and clean rooms. Staff was very friendly and helpful. My wife and I would stay here again without question. Oh yes..did I say VERY reasonable rates?

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MES44
Reviewed 12 April 2013

We enjoy traveling as much as possible; we don't necessarily enjoy spending all our vacation money on where we sleep. We're decidedly not hotel/motel snobs. We do want clean, neat, and safe locations. Wi-fi is a handy addition, along with a decent pool after a long day's ride (not a necessity, but a nice addition). We found all of these things at the Bluegrass Inn in Frankfort. It's not for the snobbish...it's for the laid-back traveler that doesn't need to be surrounded by stuff. The innkeepers are very helpful with suggestions for local eateries and sightseeing. The rooms were very quiet for a great night's sleep. Don't overlook the Bluegrass Inn next time you're in Frankfort.

Room Tip: We liked the first floor rooms...very close to where we parked our car. That came in very handy the...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank twhighbanks
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Recently stayed here 11 days on business. But as long as the company is paying the bill I guess I would stay again....but if it was on my money I would look elsewhere......maid service is sketchy, and she didn't change the sheets on a stayover----just re-made the bed. In 11 days, I found the room re-made maybe 3 times.....the whole place needs some work---rained 1 night--HARD driving rain--and it blew in under the door, making the whole room feel damp. Think the non American owners are just scooping money out of the place and letting it go to pot.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank ASMTSM04
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankfort
Hampton Inn Frankfort
Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn
Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn
#1 of 1 in Lawrenceburg
Best Western Plus Georgetown Corporate Center Hotel

Been to Bluegrass Inn? Share your experiences!