Best Western Parkside Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bluegrass Inn(Frankfort)
The Woodford Inn(Versailles)
View Hotel
All reviewsno elevatorwafflesthe indoor outdoor poolbreakfast roomsecond flooralmond milkfelt safebiscuits and gravyboiled eggsroom was largewaffle makeroff the highwaywould stay here againfree breakfastlate at nightcookiesstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 October 2013

After a long day of travel, with questionable weather, the check-in was ready for me with all my information. The hotel is what I would call a "classi" Best Western Plantation style building. For the price point the amenities were what I would expect. The overall cleanliness and outdoor landscaping exceeded my expectations. The decor inside the rooms was plain, but this is not a residence, but a travel hotel. Breakfast food was hot and cold as appropriate. Close to interstate and restaurants. Whenever I am in Frankfort, I stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BESTWESTERNPARKSIDE, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Parkside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you for choosing Best Western Parkside Inn and thank you for your comments! I am thrilled that you found the hotel clean and the staff hospitable. Each of our staff members works very hard to ensure each of our guests are comfortable and feel at home. We thank you again for staying with us and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

After a long day of driving, I pulled into Frankfort, KY to get some rest. I was very surprised at how large and clean my room was. The staff was very friendly and genuinely concerned about the comfort of my stay. I am a lite sleeper but I slept like a baby here. My only complaint would be that there is no channel guide in the room and that would the only complaint about this establishment. If you are ever in the area, I would highly recommend staying here if you can. I know I will stay here if ever in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

As a team at Best Western Parkside Inn, we are ecstatic to hear about your wonderful stay with us! We considering putting travel guides in the rooms to make things much easier for our guests. We do apologize for this inconvenience. Thank you again for staying with us at Best Western Parkside Inn and we hope to see you again, soon!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

This is an older hotel/motel but is clean and updated. The breakfast food wasnt the greatest, but Scott in the kithcen area was on top of thing, making sure all was clean and stocked. He was very courteous and attentive. The rooms were clean but the beds were a little firm for my taste.

• Stayed: October 2013
BESTWESTERNPARKSIDE, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Parkside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

We, everyone at Best Western Parkside Inn, truly appreciate the comments we have received from you about our property! We want to also thank you for choosing to stay with us while you traveled to Frankfort, Kentucky. I will pass along the wonderful comments to Scott, who will be just as appreciative as everyone else! We thank you again for choosing Best Western Parkside Inn and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

The king-sized smoke-free room smelled musty and wreaked of smoke. The entire room needed updated...the towels were so thin and shabby. Would never ever recommend anyone to stay here. This was not a cheap room!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Law498

On behalf of everyone at Best Western Parkside Inn, we thank you for staying with us. You have my apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay. This certainly is not indicative of what we strive for at Best Western Parkside Inn. We strive to go above and beyond the expectations of our guests; we have failed. Again, I personally apologize for the many inconveniences you encountered, we hope that you reconsider not staying with us at Best Western Parkside Inn and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

This hotel was clean, centrally located, had great amenities, and the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcomed. The breakfast was fresh and hot (including biscuits and gravy). They offered cookies and popcorn (free of charge) in the evening for the children. The indoor/outdoor pool was in great shape and fun for the kids. This has been the best Best Western my family has ever stayed in. Thank you :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BESTWESTERNPARKSIDE, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Parkside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

On behalf of everyone at Best Western Parkside Inn, we thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our hotel! Each of our staff members goes above and beyond to ensure each of our guest’s expectations are exceeded. We are ecstatic to hear we achieved this for you! Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Best Western Parkside Inn, and we hope to see you soon!