“I Didn't Pay Attention To Accomodations. 2 Double Beds Or 1 King Only”

Hampton Inn Frankfort
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Frankfort
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel June 2014. When I booked the room I didn't pay attention to the bed size available and booked a room with two double beds. When I arrived, I found the two double beds were a bit small for four adults. I asked the staff at the front desk if I could upgrade and was told they only had double beds or a handicap accessible room with one King and a pull out bed. I decided to switch to the alternative, only to later find the room had no refrigerator or microwave. Aside the inconvenience due to my error, the staff was very accommodating and even allowed us to use a microwave in the lobby. The hotel and rooms were clean and smelled fresh. I would stay at this hotel again and would recommend to all. I didn't eat the continental breakfast the next morning, but it sure did smell good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 June 2014

My experience at this hotel was very nice. The rooms were clean and spacious. The staff were friendly and helpful. The price was reasonable. The surrounding area offered a variety of food establishments and shopping. I would definately stay at this hotel again and I highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This hotel has the most comfortable beds I have slept in at a hotel. The front desk staff were not exactly helpful or polite when we checked in, but this was the ONLY negative about the hotel...besides being put on the ground floor next to the elevator...which was really loud. Don't skip the continental breakfast, because the make your own waffle is awesome!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2014

For a business trip, we stayed at the Hampton Inn, Frankfort, KY. It was a pleasant experience. The staff was very helpful and accommodated us for every need or question we asked. The complimentary breakfast was exceptional with plenty of choice and quality items. We were very impressed and would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The staff was very friendly and efficient. They helped with suggestions for local restaurants. Our room was nice and cool and clean when we got there. Housekeeping did an excellent of cleaning our room while we were out for the day. Breakfast was well done with lots of variety. Love the warm cookies and 24/7 tea and coffee. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2014

no problems, clean and comfortable, very good breakfast bar, lots of fresh fruit and yogurt, adequate exercise room with resistance machine, treadmill and bicycle, easy to get to off main road, close to the interstate, staff was friendly with smiling faces,

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We always pick Hampton Inns when possible because they are consistently comfortable and quiet. Upon arriving for a weekend getaway, we were very pleased with our hotel choice. The staff was extremely friendly and the hotel was modern and very clean. We were pleasantly surprised with how quiet the lobby area was and found it very relaxing to not have music playing in the lobby and at the elevators. A slight problem with our room was immediately resolved and we couldn't have been happier with the service or the hotel. New air conditioner units had recently been installed in all the rooms, and the bathroom had been remodeled with beautiful tile. Breakfast each morning was delicious with lots of items to choose from and enough tables that finding a place to eat was no problem. We enjoyed being able to get a hot cup of coffee in the lobby each evening and found the gazebo out back a wonderful place to relax. I can't remember the name of the maintenance man, but we really appreciated his suggestions of places we should see while we were in the area. We certainly enjoyed our weekend and highly recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone traveling to the area!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankfort
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Frankfort
Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington
Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn
Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn
#1 of 1 in Lawrenceburg

Been to Hampton Inn Frankfort? Share your experiences!