Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin
US$71
Comfort Suites(Portland)
US$142
US$125
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskexcellent hotelhot tubcinnamon rollsbreakfast roomi highly recommend this hotelbreakfast staffthe general managersuper friendly stafffamily reunionwonderful staynext morningwe've stayedgreat stopafter a long daycookiesyogurt
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Everyone at this hotel goes out of their way to make customers feel welcome. We stay there whenever we are in the area, and have even moved our family reunion from another city to this Holiday inn Express because of their service. When any hotel can put up with a large family (30 people) for three days, and no one in the family has a single complaint, you know it is an outstanding facility. The rooms and public areas are clean, the beds are good, the towels are fluffy, and everything works. What more could you ask of any hotel? Because of our experience at this location, we have started using Holiday Inn Express everywhere we travel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2013

Dear Diane,

It is indeed a pleasure reading your review, you and Sherman are part of our hotel's family and serving is you and your family get together each year is a joy and no trouble whatsoever.

Your words are a powerful motivation for myself and my staff and we all appreciate it very much. Those words are worth the work we put in making sure that each and every guest that stays with us experiences the same quality of service you get every time.

It is a constant reminder that our guests patronage is what keeps food on our table and roof on our heads and guests have choices plenty of them. So we never take anything for granted.

You just made our day. Thank you for your review and we will see you soon.

Happy Easter

santosh & my staff.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

I rode my Harley through 37-42 degree day, 475 miles from Chicago and needed a warm, friendly, well managed place to stay. This Holiday Inn Express is one of the best ones at which I've stayed. Everything worked, including a great indoor pool and spa. The staff were friendly. The room was immaculate. Breakfast was perfect. I rode the extra 25 miles from Bowling Green because of tripadvisor ratings. It was worth it. My highest recommendations to your hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

Dear Dave,
This is very nice. My staff and I are going to enjoy reading what you have to say about our hotel and our service. Out of a 100 people that stay with us only 1 or 2 actually take the time and write something and for you to recognize us in such an exceptional way is indeed a humbling experience. We just did our job and for you to have appreciated it make us feel really proud.

We would love to see you back in your Harley your bike was indeed an eye catcher as a lot of other guests who stayed that night were enquiring about it. Next time we may just make an exception and let you park it inside our lobby. Just kidding.

Thank you for your kind words you just made our day.

We look forward to seeing you back and thank you once again for choosing us when we clearly know you have several other hotels to choose from.

yours truly

Reviewed 11 March 2013

I did not personally stay at this location as I was disgusted by the customer service of Manager Santiago. He was curt, rude and condescending while explaining his policies to me. While I can understand and respect hotel policies as far as cancellations or being unable to transfer the reservation to another holiday inn, he did not need to be a straight up jerk about it. He had no patience, would not allow me to speak or ask questions. He ran over me and gave lengthy and unnecessary explanations as to why he didn't want to be sued. Again, I understood his "hotel policy" however he made no effort what so ever to try to accomodate or even apologize for the situation. His "it is what it is" attitude has solidified the fact that I will never book with any Holiday Inn again. While I understand one person doesn't make a hotel or service, I refuse to return due to Santiago's representation as not just an employee but as a manager.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank CmCLMT
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

Guilty as charged upholding hotel policy is clearly what upset you. I did not make your reservation you made your own reservation through Expedia and it clearly states that cancellations must be done before 6pm CST on the date of arrival.

Myself and Kyle entertained a total of 5 calls from Expedia and the 6h and last one from you coercing me and him for a full refund, we refused. The fact of the matter is simple if I broke the hotel policy & did what you asked I would not be responding to this review.

There is no polite way to say no especially if you desperately want to hear a yes. It is evident since you did not have your way you decide to be vindictive about me, you made good on your promise that you were going to give ME a poor review. That's O.K. You can paint me as poor manager that is your prerogative. However if this was your business and the roles were reversed I wonder how you would react when somebody were to twist your arm & threaten a -ve review if you did not break a known corporate policy? Would you break it? I don't think so. So what choice did I have?

I'll tell you what as a token of goodwill I will extend you a free night stay with an upgrade to a suite free of charge for a date of your choice with no expiration date for you and your family to come and stay and experience our service. You will never think about going anywhere else I guarantee it.

I hope we can make amends here.

Yours truly

santosh xavier

Ps: Santiago does not work here.

I hope that resolves

Reviewed 2 March 2013

The staff was extremely generous with their time and attention at check-in and throughout my stay. Kyle and Santosh demonstrate a true sense of ownership for this hotel and for the experience of their guests. This is one of the cleanest hotels I've stayed in - depsite the fact that the hotel was sold out and that the weather was rainy and snowy. The lobby/breakfast area is large and inviting, with a two-story atrium design. Comfortable lounging areas in the lobby. The suites are elegantly decorated, with as many as three flat-screen TVs and four separate rooms. Book a suite! I'll certainly stay at this hotel again!

Room Tip: Ask for the Presidential Suite, or a room on the corner of the building if you want more space, windows, and natural light.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff N
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2013

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for your review. We strive to make sure all our guest enjoy their stay, it gives us tremendous pleasure when we get recognized for doing our jobs. Your words are a powerful means of communication to those who care for quality. It makes it easier for them to decide where to stay because there are many other hotels to choose from. We appreciate that you chose us over them and promise to be back.

Kyle and I will parley your good note to my other 18 staff members without whose help this would not be possible.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

yours truly

Reviewed 2 March 2013 via mobile

Great stay, very clean, extremely helpful staff. Provided extra linens, shampoos due to thefact we were traveling with four kids. Really nice breakfast, yogurt, milk, juices, eggs, pancakes, bacon etc. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Smacnaughton,
It is very nice to hear that you and your family had a good stay at our hotel. Your note about my staff able to take care of your needs is refreshing to hear and you can bet I will share it with them and it will surely make their day as reading your review just made mine.

You and your family is always welcome at our hotel in Franklin we enjoyed having you.

Yours truly