“Broke and rude”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #43 of 54 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stopped here on our way home from Florida because the the Mcdonald's across the street was packed. The girl at the counter was obviously in over her head and a younger guy came up to take my order. He messed up our order but promptly fixed it. The manager must not have made it to the bank in time because the counter staff was complaining of not having change and giving dimes in dollar amounts to customers for change, myself included. Well, the girl filling orders grabbed my food to bring it to the counter and I stepped forward to receive it. She was yelling the order to the crowded lobby and I went to state it was mine. She abruptly interrupted me and and told me to wait my turn in a very rude, bossy manner. I am not impressed with this place and will never return to that establishment. I write on here to save others the hassle.

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!